Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
 general Q about how a few things work here? >

general Q about how a few things work here?

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

general Q about how a few things work here?

Old 01-06-2005, 10:27 PM
Typical Buck

Default general Q about how a few things work here?

First of all, I'm a member on another online forum but like all the others, each and every one is set up a little different. I just joined this one today but I'm having a little troubles navigating on this site.

1) Is there a link under "my profile" that I can click that shows which threads I post to? I use this feature on another site and it's VERY helpful in finding certain topics that I've posted to and want to keep in formed with. I posted to one thread earlier today and can't seem to find it.

2) How do I get my town & state to show up on my public profile below the avatar?

Thanks!
Old 01-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: general Q about how a few things work here?

1) Is there a link under "my profile" that I can click that shows which threads I post to? I use this feature on another site and it's VERY helpful in finding certain topics that I've posted to and want to keep in formed with. I posted to one thread earlier today and can't seem to find it.
Easiest way to see the last posts you visited are to just click on your user name.If your loged on and not a "GUEST" you will see your name at the top of page------Users viewing this topic:GSPsnFORDS

How do I get my town & state to show up on my public profile below the avatar?
Just enter your info in "MY PROFILE"at top of page and hit apply at bottom of page
Old 01-07-2005, 11:41 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: general Q about how a few things work here?

Thanks for the reply......I'm starting to get the hang on this site now (I think).