Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
 Whats the problem with posting pics? >

Whats the problem with posting pics?

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Whats the problem with posting pics?

Old 02-08-2004, 06:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Whats the problem with posting pics?

I have posted dozens and dozens of pics on here before from several different hosting sites, Now I can't get any picture to post, anyone else having this problem?
Old 02-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Whats the problem with posting pics?

yepper. Can't seem to post anything. Have never had a problem before. Started a couple weeks ago.
Old 02-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Matriarch Doe!

Same here. Over the last few days, I posted pics from three hosting sites---imagestation, photoisland, and hunt101. None will show up. The weird thing is, they showed up when I pressed "preview", and then disappeared when I posted. If you click on the red "X", then click properties and copy and paste the URL address into the address bar at the top of your screen, you can see the pictures people post, so that leads me to believe the posting sites are working just fine. That would mean the problem lies with huntingnet.
Old 02-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jeremy we are talking about posting pictures in any of the forums not in the gallery, BTW how do you post or create an album in the gallery I can't find anywhere in there to make an album?
Old 02-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

Jeremy,
Can't seem to post a pic anymore in any forum. Nothing but the ole red x appears. Never had trouble before. Started a couple weeks ago. Sometimes when you hit preview you can see it, then it's gone, then it's up, etc..... Now it just seems like nothing will happen. I noticed today that some of my old pics I posted are gone too. "brown trout pics" in the fishing forum. ?????????
Old 02-11-2004, 09:42 AM

can you post few links to threads that do that?
Old 02-14-2004, 07:11 AM

nothing i post in the galleries ever shows up since my first pics were corrupted. can you remove my pictureless album please. there is only one pic and it only shows up if you go to the edit button instead of opening the gallery
Old 02-14-2004, 04:32 PM
Fork Horn

I cant upload pics directly anymore. It says there was a problem saving to disk.
Old 02-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

any update on the problem with posting through imagestation?? I tried to post on the off season board again. Still seems to be a problem there.

here's the link

http://forum.hunting.net/asppg/tm.asp?m=546267

Quick Reply: Whats the problem with posting pics?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.