Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

pic question!!!

Old 10-04-2003, 10:23 PM

Default pic question!!!

How do I make the size of my pic small enough in order to post it here. I scanned several pics of my best bucks from my game cam and I am having a heck of a time getting them posted. I would appreciate a little help. Thank you..
Old 10-04-2003, 10:33 PM

Default RE: pic question!!!

use paintshop, or photoshop or whatever software you have on your comp to adjust the image size......switch it to jpeg and resize
Old 10-05-2003, 01:30 PM

Thanks for the advice, but I have been on here for about 2 hrs and still haven' t figured it out. I am about to give up on it. I have one in velvet that will go in the low 150' s, wish I could show you guys.
Old 10-05-2003, 02:02 PM
Typical Buck

another thing you could do is upload them to a server that hosts pics for free... and then use the URL from there..its much easier..

Photobucket.com

Imagestation.com

both are repituble image hosting servers... good luck

to put a pic in with a url just put

{img} URL {/IMG}

with the { being [
Old 10-07-2003, 09:17 PM

Old 10-07-2003, 09:21 PM

Ok, sorry guys if I am bothering you. I made an album of my pics on imagestaion.com, now how do I find the URL. I am usually not this computer illiterate, but I just can' t figure it out.
Old 10-08-2003, 01:43 PM
Matriarch Doe!

To find the URL of an image, right-click on it. Then click on " properties" . A box will pop up, and about halfway down it will show the URL address. You can just highlight it, right-click on it, and click " copy" . Then, when you post, check " embed picture in post" , at the bottom of the screen you' re posting in, and paste the URL in between . The image you chose should show then when you hit " preview" . If it does, hit " OK" .
Old 10-12-2003, 12:55 AM

Old 10-12-2003, 12:59 AM

Thanks everyone finally figured it out!!!! If you look closeto th back of this pic there is a larger buck> The only pic he has shown up in on my camera.
Old 10-12-2003, 01:01 AM

Quick Reply: pic question!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.