Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Unable to Post Polls

Old 09-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Default Unable to Post Polls

I had some problems posting a poll last night and I tried a test today and had problems also.

Last night on my first attempt, the site locked up and I was booted out before I could enter the poll portion. I went back in and everything I had entered up until that point was there.

I tried again (last night) and the first part went fine, but then instead of getting the poll page, I was asked to log in again and that did not work.

Today I tried a test poll, and I got the same error again.

Is this a problem with the site or is it a problem with my user rights?
Old 09-30-2009, 02:30 AM
JW
Super Moderator

Am a rooky myself......

Only thing I can think of is to check the 'Remeber me" box when logging in. Seems on another computer I used yesterday which was not mine and even though I logged in - it did not recognize me or allow me to post anything until I did that.

And if you still have problems - PM me the poll and I will try to help

Send me the forum and how you would like the poll to be set up.

JW
Old 09-30-2009, 03:32 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks. I think that was it. You have to have that little box checked to do a poll.