Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Technical/Forum Help > Technical Help
Please Fix The Login Problem >

Please Fix The Login Problem

Community
Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Please Fix The Login Problem

Old 07-22-2009, 08:52 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Alpha Capo
i had problems too....for a few days

couldnt post anything....id log in, my name would be at the bottom of the forums list in the active users....it said i was logged in....but it was acting like i wasnt.

Weird.
But you are good now, right?
Old 07-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Spike

I have this problem also. You have to go to the home page and click sign in at the top of that page. It is very annoying to do if you are just lurking and want to add something.You have to go back to the home page to sign in to comment.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Spike

cvtrapper,

Could you try again? I am able to log in on any page now. Be sure to clear your forum cookies first ... just in case.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:15 PM
Spike

Yes when I clear my cookies it works. But who wants to clear their cookies everytime to log in? It is easier to goto the home page and click sign in.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

I had trouble logging on here today.. It kept redirecting me after I put my user name ect.. in. It also looks like some more issues heading our way with all those strange posts going up on here.. I think the best advice is not to open any of them so they can be removed from here..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 11-22-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:32 AM
Typical Buck

I just tried to start a new thread. I loged in, started the thread. typed in what I wanted to say and when I submitted it, the site said your not logged in. Screw it, I 'am not doing it two or three times till it works.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:10 AM
Super Moderator

Weird. I think a lot of people are still having log in problems here.

Is the clock on your computer correct? I have on laptop that cannot keep the correct time and date and if I try to log on with that computer, I can't stay logged in. I adjusted the time and date so it was correct and then I can stay on. It's a long shot... but something to look at.

Old 02-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am still having this issue, on two different computers, with two different versions of IE
Old 02-18-2010, 09:06 AM
mez
Nontypical Buck

I'm still having this problem as well, logs me out when I switch pages or after a certain amount of time. My computer clock says 11:03 am which is correct. The HNI clock shows 4:49 pm.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Spike

I'm having these issues too, sent a message to "contact us" a couple weeks ago about it, still waiting for a reply, hard to contribute anything due to the hassle....I wonder how many members left because of it....seems like it's been a problem for a while now...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.