Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Taxidermy
Nontyp antlers show off / Abroad shipping help >

Nontyp antlers show off / Abroad shipping help

Taxidermy Tips and questions about taxidermy and the art of preserving the memory of your hunt.

Nontyp antlers show off / Abroad shipping help

Old 07-06-2022, 10:45 AM
Spike

Default Nontyp antlers show off / Abroad shipping help

Howdy I bought these a little bit ago for £200 ($240) being European I believe I got a mighty deal on these I would say! (Purchased in europe)
(And If anyone can share the average price of these antlers I would love that, I measured them very roughly 240")

I was intending on purchasing replacement burrs + a cape, But I've learned since then that America has interesting export laws regarding Antlers, Bones and taxidermy I am assuming on a federal level.
Where to export any taxidermy outside the country a It requires a license and shipping to a dedicated port for an Inspection ($90-ish, is it $60 per hour? that's what I was told) and proper forms then Its ready to be shipped out.
Has anyone dealt with this first hand as a Individual and not a company? I've been told Its tedious but not Impossible I have a friend that offered to do a shipment this year if she can get ahold of the license for a nice big shipment of skulls for my personal collection.

I dont mind paying the fee! I just cant find much information on it being on a European based IP! and when she's doing it for free I want to make it easy as possible for her.
She offered to ship me a Mule, Whitetail, Pronghorn skull (and I'll probably ask for a coyote pelt/skull too) too buy everything here Individually It would be about £1500, so I really dont mind spending £200-250 for the box and export fee obviously! a chance at a few things I want without selling an organ...

Attached Thumbnails Nontyp antlers show off / Abroad shipping help-20220630_175255.jpg  
Old 07-16-2022, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Try asking this question on Taxidermy Net
Old 07-19-2022, 10:17 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by excalibur43
Try asking this question on Taxidermy Net
I would love to but for some odd reason my account is ate up every 2-3 days, And Is never verified so I'm unable to take-part In the forums.

I've tried contacting them with no response so I'm just baffled! the forum for sure would be my ideal area to chat in I adore taxidermy and hobby collecting.