Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > After The Hunt > Taxidermy
 Photos of Taxidermy work >

Photos of Taxidermy work

Taxidermy Tips and questions about taxidermy and the art of preserving the memory of your hunt.

Photos of Taxidermy work

Old 01-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Fork Horn

Figured I would post mine. The one on the left is my first deer I have ever killed five years ago (I was in the newspaper for this buck). It took about 10 months to get it back from Schwarz Taxidermy in Saint Louis...but they did a fantastic job. The middle one is a young 8 pointer I shot three years ago. I mounted this myself. I hunt 1100 acres in the middle of Missouri, Callaway County to be exact. There are a good amount of big bucks due to all the farmland.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Spike

Just browsing through, some really amazing work!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Typical Buck

Default Peafowl for sale

I am now taking orders for New White Peafowl mounts. The 4 new White Peafowl are here. Please let me know if you are interested by calling 732-449-5950 If you want one or more I will need a deposit and any info you need done for the mount. I also have White, Blue, Black Shouldered and Pied colors. I just need time to get the birds you are interested in.The cost for the shipping crate is $325.00

If there are any other animals or birds you are interested in please let me know early enough so you are not disappointed. The window to order any special Peafowl closes in May-June after that I will only have available what is in stock till the following year.

I have 7 mounted Black Shouldered Peafowl available for pickup now, two (2) will have there tails spread.

Thanks
Rich 2/1/2012

White Peafowl, I have 4 available for order now, cost $1800.00 each.

These Blue Peafowl are ready now.( I have seven available now)
$1275.00 plus shipping, handling and ins. The cost for the shipping crate is $325.00

I also have two (2) in the display mount, with there removable tail. They cost $1995.00

I also have (1) one pied Peafowl available, here is one drying. They cost $1450.00 each

Old 03-02-2012, 07:15 AM
Typical Buck

Default African Crocodile

Here is an African Crocodile head we just finished up.

Old 03-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Typical Buck

Default African work completed.

Here is a mounted Crocodile head for a table mount.

And a framed mount of Hippo teeth with tanned skin for a backdrop.

I will be starting a lifesize Leopard next week.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:21 PM
Fork Horn

Richard, you do some beautiful work, you are a very talented person.
I wish I lived closer as I would seek you out as a taxidermist!!! Doc
Old 03-05-2012, 07:24 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by mw_Guerilla
Figured I would post mine. The one on the left is my first deer I have ever killed five years ago (I was in the newspaper for this buck). It took about 10 months to get it back from Schwarz Taxidermy in Saint Louis...but they did a fantastic job. The middle one is a young 8 pointer I shot three years ago. I mounted this myself. I hunt 1100 acres in the middle of Missouri, Callaway County to be exact. There are a good amount of big bucks due to all the farmland.
Congratlations on a Great deer. Very nice mount, the one you mounted looks pretty good also, but the one on the left is a beauty!!! Doc
Old 07-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Spike

absolutely awesome!! keep up the good work
Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Spike

Amazing work. Id be intrested to know how many hours somthing like these take? Got to be alot of time in them.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:52 AM
Fork Horn

ok I will play, I have been doing mounts for about 5 years now mostly self taught. Here is a coyote I just finished. This is only a cell phone pic so its not the best.
Attached Thumbnails  Photos of Taxidermy work-coyote-full-body.jpg  

Quick Reply: Photos of Taxidermy work

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.