Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Target Archery
Anyone know Tim Fitzpatrick? >

Anyone know Tim Fitzpatrick?

Community
Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

Anyone know Tim Fitzpatrick?

Old 04-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Spike

Default Anyone know Tim Fitzpatrick?

This a thread I posted on Mid Atlantic Archers Forum:

"This Jackass has ripped me off in a trade for my Target Hoyt XT3000 limbs for his set of Target set of Hoyt XT2000 limbs. I sent him the limbs priority mail, He was supposed to do the same. He said he needed them as fast as possible so he could shoot them that weekend at a shoot. I sent my set as requested. He sent nothing. I have texted, I have called and left messages and he is not returning my calls or texts. He told me when the limbs were a couple days late he would send a tracking number but he didn't. He is just avoiding me. This was my first deal of any kind on here and it hasn't been a great way to start off! DO NOT DEAL WITH TIM FITZPATRICK OR ramblinman unless you want to get ripped off! By the way I shipped the limbs to this guy on April 6th he got them in 2 days. "

Tim Fitzpatrick
202 Griffin AVE.
Stanford KY 40484
859-329-1901
Old 10-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Spike

that phoney lol...

he was a member of www.archerytalk.com before he got ban for doing the same thing....

two words

FEDERAL OFFENSE

file a claim at the post office good luck