Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Target Archery
Meet, Shoot and Eat . . . >

Meet, Shoot and Eat . . .

Target Archery Paper, foam or video screens, all things related to target archery. (Please use the IBO forum for IBO related posts)

Meet, Shoot and Eat . . .

Old 04-10-2011, 07:14 AM
Spike

Post Meet, Shoot and Eat . . .

Hey all I am sure where most of you are from but I am looking for people in my area to come to a: Meet and Shoot "here in N.E. Ohio. I have a place that i can have set up at Geneva State Park where we can all meet and there is a great free open target range and very close by we have some picnic tables and BBQ pits. We can bring a BBr Grill and cook hot dogs, chicken, ribs, and hamburgers. We can also bring Coolers so that we can pass out Cold pop to the shooters and the families that they bring.

Here is a link to the map of the park and a small map on where to go when you get into the park.

Geneva State Park Map

I am not sure when I am looking to do this but I am looking to do this sometime in the very near future. Possibly June or July. Only because I need time to get things set up and see how many people actually get in contact with me. If you feel you want to come or need to talk to me or ask questions feel free to contact me at my Personal Email.

MY E MAIL LINK
When you E mail me in the subject line please put “MEET AND SHOOT “so I know to reply to you ASAP.

I am not looking for a huge turnout but a couple that would be willing to meet and trade some stories, tips and show off the hunting set up they shoot would be nice.

If I get a huge turn out and need a bigger venue I would possibly change the spot but that would be for a huge turnout. .

Thanks for reading this.

Tomas AKA " Tomas "

Last edited by group Um Up; 04-13-2011 at 02:01 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Spike

Feel Free to e mail me so that I can e mail you back the Event Flyer I made.
Old 04-15-2011, 07:55 AM
Spike

Bump To The Top
Old 04-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

Sure wish I lived close to you.
I would come but im to far away.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

haha
I have to ask... is that really your doorbell?! (your picture)

-South
Old 04-17-2011, 04:00 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by South33
haha
I have to ask... is that really your doorbell?! (your picture)

-South
Yes it was . . . But the wife made me take it down. The neighborhood didn't think it to funny either. But like I say they never liked me anyway . I come home from hunting hang my harvest from the big tree in the front and skin it. The kids and the mothers think i am the crazy old guy of the town . But Oh well .
Old 04-24-2011, 09:25 AM
Spike

TTT Feel free to contact me with any Questions you may have . . . Please spread the word . Thanks
Old 05-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Spike

TTT Anyone want to RSVP ? E mail me . I have a few sponsors for the shoot and a few give aways for attendees.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:44 AM
Spike

How far up in NE OH is the park? I'm in Oxford, anything more than an hour past Columbus is probably out of my range, but I'd be open to considering something within 2 1/2-3 hours.

Also, when are you planning on doing it? That's pretty much the deciding factor for me.

Kudos to skinning deer in the front yard. If they neighbors don't like it, screw em. How do they think their beef gets from field to table?

Edit: FWIW, that doorbell is great!
Old 05-12-2011, 05:09 AM
Spike

Thanks for the reply If you e mail me at [email protected] i will get you a flyer our give you all the major details. I can say the place very North East. Very close to erie PaI think its way far for you . but e mail me and i will send out the flyer.
thanks again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.