HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Target Archery (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/target-archery-95/)
-   -   Fun things to shoot at (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/target-archery/317841-fun-things-shoot.html)

BigBuck95 02-20-2010 04:37 PM

Fun things to shoot at

Hello all,
I do not target shoot a ton, other than to prepare myself for deer season, but I was wondering, what are some of the fun things you guys shoot at that are good to work on shots and cool to shoot too. I mean like odd things. Thanks.......
BigBuck95:barmy:

genesis27:3 02-22-2010 09:58 AM

anything glass is fun. ( not good for ur arrows ) milk jugs filled with flour or chalk, the little camping propane tanks, cats, eggs, cars, windows, and people ( like sisters ), its fun to light ur arows on fire and shoot em at a container of gas or gun powder, microwaves, computers, books ( phone book, school book, boring book...etc ) chickens, soda cans that are all shook up, telephone wires, or duct tape a snake or mouse to ur arrow than shoot it ( thats fun ), tweety birds, moms china dishes, and many more.
HAVE FUN!!!!!!
ps. stay out of trouble and prison.

BigBuck95 02-22-2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by genesis27:3 (Post 3581765)
anything glass is fun. ( not good for ur arrows ) milk jugs filled with flour or chalk, the little camping propane tanks, cats, res, or duct tape a snake or mouse to ur arrow than shoot it ( thats fun ), tweety birds, moms china dishes, and many more.stay out of trouble and prison.

I wonder how much my neighbor loves his cat........
I hate cats thats a good one.......
BigBuck95:rock:

genesis27:3 02-22-2010 05:55 PM

ya ha ha I hate cats to they make a good target and thats about it!
ha ha ha:rock:

The Rev 02-24-2010 06:55 PM

I got in trouble for eliminating feral cat populations at our lake house.. (my wife didn't speak to me for weeks).. I like to shoot eggs at 70 yards, makes you concentrate.

buckinbowhunter 03-14-2010 04:34 PM

I like to either kick or throw a nerf football and guess the yardage then shoot it. If I am in the yard, I like to use a tennis ball or raquet ball.

2 Samuel 22:35 03-19-2010 06:03 PM

Go to ur local dump
Or find a way to get a old TV
Take it out and using a old arrow
Blast a whole hole in it!
Totally awesome!

Ancient Archer 03-22-2010 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The target I much prefer, mostly because it intensifies my focus so much that I can't miss................ at any range!!!!!

wvnimrod 04-04-2010 05:31 AM

Balloons with a little baby powder in them are cool,hang the from an old arrow shaft and let the wind blow them around and try to hit them.
I also like to fill them with water,use food coloring to make a cool splash,red is awsome in front of a white target!

genesis27:3 04-06-2010 09:25 AM

automatic weapon + Gas truck + huge explosion = tons of fun! (and a bit of time in jail, but its worth it)