Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Northern minnesota bear, walleye, musky, whitetail and turkey >

Northern minnesota bear, walleye, musky, whitetail and turkey

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Northern minnesota bear, walleye, musky, whitetail and turkey

Old 04-14-2022, 10:47 AM
Spike

Default Northern minnesota bear, walleye, musky, whitetail and turkey

Stay at Basecamp on shore of excellent fishing for multiple species from musky, trophy pike, walleye, brown trout, brook trout, catfish right from shore or we'll take the boat. Guaranteed active bear stations where you will see bears my last 4 bears came in the first hour of opening day it's also whitetail archery going on and fall turkey hunt and there will be grouse and woodcock if winged shooting is something you'd like to pursue. Shoot a bear then decide what you wanna pursue game or fish one day one the next day the other. Stay right on site in nice 21' rv there's more wolves here then wyoming, Montana, and Idaho put together and more wolves per acre then Alaska you'll hear them every night sitting by the fire catching fish. Also only 40minutes from lake superior if trolling for Lakers is something someone wants to do. The fall is great here best time for a trophy musky or walleye and the small game is great and if you time it right the fall turkey, whitetail archery and the bear hunt all coincide for a week or so. Stay for a week and do it all and never leave camp. If I have to work and people wanna stay there will be a boat to use and i only work 8s and would come and be a good host after work. Id take the first 4 days off to be there 100% and I'm certain we'd have a bear on ice. Bring a few guests can't do more then 2 bears tho. Hit me up you won't regret it you will go home with a limit of walleyes, bear meat, some ruffled grouse a turkey if pursued and or maybe someone would prefer to pursue whitetail an d turkey out of the same stand with a bow. the fishing alone is worth it and so is just one of the hunts. Please text if interested I don't check website very often 218-260-0313 will trade for big game specially mule deer, pronghorn, elk, even a stand where theres a chance of seeing a big whitetail or some awesome sault water fishing or throw something out there I'd trade for a nice ar15 or a chasis rifle, boats, motors, dirtbikes if you got something don't be afraid to throw it out there.

Last edited by Swaneric MN; 04-14-2022 at 11:01 AM.