HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Archery Elk Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/427373-archery-elk-hunt.html)

GreatWapiti 01-09-2022 12:48 PM

Archery Elk Hunt

It's time to start planning!!
I am an experienced archery elk hunter who does everything DIY in the backcountry. I plan on hunting September 6th - September 13th near Fraser, CO. I will provide most of the equipment and an amazing experience. In return, I am open to whatever adventures you can offer.....big game, waterfowl, fishing, whatever. There is so much land to cover and I have been hunting alone for the past 5 years. This is a super tough hunt at 10,000 ft and requires you to be prepared physically. It would be great to make a new connection. Let's talk. The tag is about $700 for an out of state, over the counter, either sex archery tag. Todd

CalHunter 01-09-2022 03:44 PM

Topic approved. That hunt sounds like a lot of fun. Are you hiking, using quads or horses? Also, feel free to post pictures.

CalHunter

sniperhunter230 02-08-2022 02:04 PM

Can offer Florida offshore fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. I have cabins to stay in and nice boat. Search Team Bottom Feeder on face book or you tube for pics of all the fish.

nboscar 03-11-2022 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by GreatWapiti (Post 4401034)
It's time to start planning!!
I am an experienced archery elk hunter who does everything DIY in the backcountry. I plan on hunting September 6th - September 13th near Fraser, CO. I will provide most of the equipment and an amazing experience. In return, I am open to whatever adventures you can offer.....big game, waterfowl, fishing, whatever. There is so much land to cover and I have been hunting alone for the past 5 years. This is a super tough hunt at 10,000 ft and requires you to be prepared physically. It would be great to make a new connection. Let's talk. The tag is about $700 for an out of state, over the counter, either sex archery tag. Todd

• love to talk about this some more been looking for an opportunity like this for a couple years could trade waterfowl,bear hunt,fishing and snowmobiling in New Brunswick

Swaneric MN 04-14-2022 10:23 AM

Hi there not sure what you're looking to swap for I live in northern minnesota I'll have a blackbear tag this fall my last 4 bears have come within the first hour of opening day multiple bait stations all with multiple bears fighting over who gets their first. You probably have bears where you're at but if you come for 4 day weekend bear season overlaps whitetail archery and turkey so you could sit in stand and potentially stick all three or at least stick all three within the time of your stay. Muskys are also on fire along with walleyes which are my two favorites but if you'd like to go for trout on lake superior that's fine too. Can put you up on site at a bear camp on a river full of fish so while it's night time sit by a fire while having lines out catching fish til you wanna get some rest then listen to wolves howl all night where we have more wolves then Montana, wyoming, Montana and Idaho combined and more wolves per acre then Alaska. Guaranteed active bait station you will see bears then choose whatever you wanna pursue afterwards come for a week if you want if I have to go to work you'll of already gotten familiar with the area you'll have access to boat, wheeler go do whatever or sit at camp and c catch fish where you'll see deer and turkey periodically thru out the day. Use my tags to save on outta state but we can discuss that in private. Set up on river with muskys, walleyes, brown trout and brook trout with boat 3 tags to fill and only 35 minutes from lake superior stay in a nice rv with heat, air ,generator, flat-screen stay for a month idc. The hardest critter to get will be the fish of 10,000 casts but you'll see some for sure and a good chance of hooking one limit of walleyes for camp dinner one night grouse the next. You won't fall asleep once without hearing wolves. If you're interested and wanna see 100s of pics or to discuss text me at 218-260-0313 I don't always check the site regularly.
have already successfully traded a bear hunt for alligator hunt.

GreatWapiti 08-28-2023 03:01 PM

Pulled this pic today!

A real bruiser.