HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   trade Hawaii vacation (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/426067-trade-hawaii-vacation.html)

dshawaii 06-24-2021 11:51 AM

trade Hawaii vacation

I have a 3 bed 2 bath vacation rental on big island 1 mile from downtown Kailua Kona. house is on the main strip of Alii drive and 100 yards down the street from the ocean. also have a fully setup 27ft fishing boat I do deep sea fishing/spearfishing. Willing to trade either or both for the right trade. Interested in any big game hunting especially mule deer. I have done 4 trades in the past with great results.

mthusker 06-25-2021 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by dshawaii (Post 4393511)
I have a 3 bed 2 bath vacation rental on big island 1 mile from downtown Kailua Kona. house is on the main strip of Alii drive and 100 yards down the street from the ocean. also have a fully setup 27ft fishing boat I do deep sea fishing/spearfishing. Willing to trade either or both for the right trade. Interested in any big game hunting especially mule deer. I have done 4 trades in the past with great results.

I sent you a pm, thanks

Swaneric MN 11-21-2021 08:03 PM

Northern Minnesota Ully guided Blackbear hunt

2 hours south of Ontario 99.9% chance of success 100 fair chase is why it's not 100% but it's typically first sit success. I have an ice castle RV stay by civilization with power hookups and water or go off the grid and I can put it by a river in the middle of no where with solar and onboard water catch fish at night and listen to wolves howl around a fire.
test ,218-260-0313 for pics. Unfortunately I don't have any hunting pics for bears except the one I have mounted but will gladly send pics of the terrain and what you'd be experiencing. I've traded two hunts prior both other parties were successful the first was from Iowa for a pheasant hunt the second was to Florida for an alligator hunt. Unfortunately the Florida group didn't get drawn and either did I do instead of waiting another year my partner lives 2.5 hours south in the no quota zone where he shoots bears every year and lisc can be bought over the counter. More agriculture country and won't hear any wolves but still lots of bears so that option is always there or wait another year and apply for the bear hunt again. I'm not against trying to get a lisc either and letting you fill my tag to save you 100s of dollars but would be limited to private property. If you came at the right timing bear season coincides with the fall turkey and whitetail archery. So if everything went good there's a possibility of bagging all three. Deer and turkey you'd definitely see I know that much

GreatWapiti 01-09-2022 12:53 PM

June 19-23

My wife and I are planning a Hawaii trip in June. Want to go archery elk / mule deer hunting in Colorado in September? Let me know! Todd [email protected]
Peace

GreatWapiti 01-09-2022 06:06 PM

June 19-23

My wife and are planning a Hawaii trip this June. I am an experienced back country archery hunter. I have an opening for a partner September 6-13 for elk and mule deer. I have a post for an archery elk hunt you can check out. Interested? Todd
[email protected].
PEACE

dshawaii 04-26-2023 05:25 PM

Bump........

Bill B 04-28-2023 11:07 AM

Interested in trading a bear hunt in Canada?

dshawaii 01-17-2024 12:24 AM

Bump anyone interested