Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Western Nebraska Pheasant Hunting - 2021 >

Western Nebraska Pheasant Hunting - 2021

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Western Nebraska Pheasant Hunting - 2021

Old 01-03-2021, 06:52 PM
Spike

Default Western Nebraska Pheasant Hunting - 2021

New to the site.. excited to contribute, but I wanted to throw this out there to hopefully make some friends / get a chance at some different game. We have some incredible private farmland in western Nebraska for Pheasants - all wild, nothing box raised. We could offer hunting every day for an extended weekend or even mid-week hunts - whatever works for someone! I have a lot of pictures / more information but I'm a bit green about what I should post! My brother and I are looking to expand our hunting opportunities.. we've only really ever hunted Pheasant and Deer (archery). We'd like to trade for a fun hunt for something new.. preferably Elk, Pronghorn, - or I guess really anything! Send me a private message if you have any ideas / questions! Thank you!
Old 01-10-2021, 02:47 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by nkid3
New to the site.. excited to contribute, but I wanted to throw this out there to hopefully make some friends / get a chance at some different game. We have some incredible private farmland in western Nebraska for Pheasants - all wild, nothing box raised. We could offer hunting every day for an extended weekend or even mid-week hunts - whatever works for someone! I have a lot of pictures / more information but I'm a bit green about what I should post! My brother and I are looking to expand our hunting opportunities.. we've only really ever hunted Pheasant and Deer (archery). We'd like to trade for a fun hunt for something new.. preferably Elk, Pronghorn, - or I guess really anything! Send me a private message if you have any ideas / questions! Thank you!
What part of western Nebraska? Do you hunt mule deer or white tails?
Old 01-11-2021, 07:00 AM
Spike

We're out by the Hemingford/Alliance area. As far as deer... both. It's an interesting area in that we commonly see muley and whitetail moving the same trails/pastures/crops.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:00 AM
Fork Horn

PM sent xxxxxxx
Old 01-13-2021, 04:22 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Baitbuckit2018
What part of western Nebraska? Do you hunt mule deer or white tails?

You interested in hunting Kansas or Arkansas?
Old 04-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Spike

Default Pheasants for salmon

If you’re interested, I can trade equal number of days salmon fishing off my boat in Seward alaska for pheasant hunting. June/July is best fishing.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:33 AM
Spike

If interested I can trade duck and or specklebelly hunts in Arkansas. We have several thousand acres of flooded fields and flooded timber.
Old 07-18-2021, 08:09 PM
Spike

Default Ks Hunter

would possibly be interested in paying some to hunt pheasant. Have hunted pheasant and deer my whole life. Only get to go pheasant hunting once or twice a year any more with kid stuff going on. The Kansas bird population has been down for ever so have started going different places for different scenery.
Old 09-12-2021, 08:44 PM
Spike

We're out by the Hemingford/Alliance area. As far as deer... both. It's an interesting area in that we commonly see muley and whitetail moving the same trails/pastures/crops.
Hey man! How much do you charge to have people hunt on your land? Thanks