Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Utah Llama pack trip fishing and or archery elk >

Utah Llama pack trip fishing and or archery elk

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Utah Llama pack trip fishing and or archery elk

Old 12-28-2020, 06:59 PM
Spike

Default Utah Llama pack trip fishing and or archery elk

I have llamas to pack in all our gear. Check out bigfoot llamas on youtube to see our adventures. I havent done any videos on the archery elk hunts. The fly fishing is awesome and always a great time. The Uintas is a new area for me and have been archery elk hunting it for the last 5 years. I have taken a bull 2 of of 5 years so it is a tough hunt. It is an over the counter tag and open bull unit, so you shoot any bull or any cow that presents a shot. Utahs archery elk is the earliest in the country and ends when the rut is just beginning. We usually packing in 5-6 miles and hunt from a base camp, relocating as needed. I am also new to the fly fishing just picking it up last year and looking forward to this year. Looking to trade the experience of the backcountry for a whitetail hunt for me and some of my family. Open to areas dates and locations.

Last edited by bigfootllamas; 12-28-2020 at 07:58 PM. Reason: attachments
Old 11-21-2021, 08:30 PM
Spike

Fully guided Blackbear hunt in northern Minnesota. I've swapped 2 hunts previously and both other parties were successful. Lodging off the grid on location with solar or in yard with hookups. Fish at night by fire listening to wolves every night.
Old 11-26-2021, 05:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Swaneric MN
Fully guided Blackbear hunt in northern Minnesota. I've swapped 2 hunts previously and both other parties were successful. Lodging off the grid on location with solar or in yard with hookups. Fish at night by fire listening to wolves every night.
Definitely interested. I was just thinking though if we are not a guide is it legal to trade hunts? Thought you might now being a guide.

Thad
Old 11-30-2021, 02:40 AM
Spike

Default Kansas whitetails, turkeys, or upland.

Originally Posted by bigfootllamas
I have llamas to pack in all our gear. Check out bigfoot llamas on youtube to see our adventures. I havent done any videos on the archery elk hunts. The fly fishing is awesome and always a great time. The Uintas is a new area for me and have been archery elk hunting it for the last 5 years. I have taken a bull 2 of of 5 years so it is a tough hunt. It is an over the counter tag and open bull unit, so you shoot any bull or any cow that presents a shot. Utahs archery elk is the earliest in the country and ends when the rut is just beginning. We usually packing in 5-6 miles and hunt from a base camp, relocating as needed. I am also new to the fly fishing just picking it up last year and looking forward to this year. Looking to trade the experience of the backcountry for a whitetail hunt for me and some of my family. Open to areas dates and locations.
Are you interested in Kansas hunting. Big deer lots of turkeys and upland hunting. Fishing and predator hunting as well.
Old 11-30-2021, 09:50 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Baitbuckit2018
Are you interested in Kansas hunting. Big deer lots of turkeys and upland hunting. Fishing and predator hunting as well.
Definitely interested. Would be awesome to do something next year. Lets get together and see what you want to do on the fishing and elk side of things.
Old 11-30-2021, 09:55 AM
Spike

Did some research from what I understand as long as there is no cash exchange we are good. Lets get together and see what you have in mind for here in Utah.
Old 12-04-2021, 03:28 AM
Spike

Default Kansas

Originally Posted by bigfootllamas
Did some research from what I understand as long as there is no cash exchange we are good. Lets get together and see what you have in mind for here in Utah.
sent you a pm.