HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   400 acres Private land Osceola Turkey (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/424713-400-acres-private-land-osceola-turkey.html)

Klucas 12-27-2020 11:45 AM

400 acres Private land Osceola Turkey

I have 400 acres of private land in Putnam county Florida. We have a ton of Osceolas. It’s only me and my brother and we don’t turkey hunt much anymore. We’re looking at trading for another type of hunt anywhere outside of Florida. We used to trade a Kentucky deer hunt, but our friend sold his farm. Just seeing what’s out there. There is a few motels 5 min down the road and it’s only about 50 bucks a night. Pretty much the only way you won’t kill one is if you call too much or don’t sit still. I have tons of photos from this year and previous but it won’t allow me to post. Just message me for them.

Baitbuckit2018 01-10-2021 02:57 AM

Kansas

Would you be interested in a rio turkey hunt?

410001661 01-13-2021 03:37 PM

Ever been to Canada? Walleye fishing, or deer hunt?

Hunt 1234 01-21-2021 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Klucas (Post 4385712)
I have 400 acres of private land in Putnam county Florida. We have a ton of Osceolas. It’s only me and my brother and we don’t turkey hunt much anymore. We’re looking at trading for another type of hunt anywhere outside of Florida. We used to trade a Kentucky deer hunt, but our friend sold his farm. Just seeing what’s out there. There is a few motels 5 min down the road and it’s only about 50 bucks a night. Pretty much the only way you won’t kill one is if you call too much or don’t sit still. I have tons of photos from this year and previous but it won’t allow me to post. Just message me for them.

I am interested I live in South central Ohio and have land leased with lots of deer.

Central PA Sportsman 01-23-2021 03:35 PM

Am recently retired. I hunt lots public land in PA (deer, bear and turkey), also plan to get back hunting deer in DE and deer in MD (white tail and sika). Also enjoy hunting hogs and deer in FL when I visit in the winter (probably not coming down this year). If your interested in coming up north, please contact me through this post or by PM.
PS: Also enjoy trout fishing the mountains of central PA, if interested, nice Spring early Summer activity could also work in Spring Gobbler hunting.

THOMAS FLANARY 02-18-2021 12:21 PM

Turkeys

Originally Posted by Klucas (Post 4385712)

I have farms in western Ky with plenty of deer and come to Fl a lot we have home in Ft Meyers area

[email protected] 03-25-2021 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Hunt 1234 (Post 4387089)
I am interested I live in South central Ohio and have land leased with lots of deer.

are you interested in a duck hunt In Mississippi I got the pics to back it up killer spots

DJfan 03-25-2021 06:38 PM

I don't have land, but I do live near the largest Pronghorn herd in the US. Come stay and I'll take you hunting.

passdthru 08-08-2021 01:47 PM

Louisiana Alligators?
Mississippi turkeys
Missouri whitetail
Missouri turkeys?
Tommy

shooter12 02-10-2022 07:59 AM

Turkey hunt

I have 100 acres in Kentucky no giant deer but plenty if you are interested