Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Trophy big game in Wyo, Colo, and Alaska >

Trophy big game in Wyo, Colo, and Alaska

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trophy big game in Wyo, Colo, and Alaska

Old 08-07-2020, 07:53 AM
Spike

Default Trophy big game in Wyo, Colo, and Alaska

I hunt trophy muledeer, antelope, elk, moose, bighorn, mtn goat, and black bear in Colo and Wyo. Some of these hunts require preference points while others are over the counter tags. I research and hunt the top big game trophy units in both Colo and Wyo. Most of this is on public land but I also have access to a large Wyo ranch. If you have a bunch of preference points and don't know where to use them I'm confident I can help you out!

I spend quite a bit of time in Alaska and know some great spots to combine spot and stalk black bear with salmon fishing. I usually catch silvers and sockeyes with flyrod until my arms drop! I'm always look forward to sharing exciting hunting and fishing experiences with others. I would especially be interested in trophy whitetails (150+ potential).
Old 09-16-2020, 03:34 PM
Spike

Sent You a PM
Old 12-17-2020, 11:55 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by jims
I hunt trophy muledeer, antelope, elk, moose, bighorn, mtn goat, and black bear in Colo and Wyo. Some of these hunts require preference points while others are over the counter tags. I research and hunt the top big game trophy units in both Colo and Wyo. Most of this is on public land but I also have access to a large Wyo ranch. If you have a bunch of preference points and don't know where to use them I'm confident I can help you out!

I spend quite a bit of time in Alaska and know some great spots to combine spot and stalk black bear with salmon fishing. I usually catch silvers and sockeyes with flyrod until my arms drop! I'm always look forward to sharing exciting hunting and fishing experiences with others. I would especially be interested in trophy whitetails (150+ potential).
i have 27 non-resident preference pts for Colorado, getting real close on actually applying. Still undecided on the units in the NW corner
Old 12-22-2020, 10:17 AM
Spike

I would be interested in Black bear in Alaska. Would ever need a person to go with you?