Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Kansas Whitetail Hunt >

Kansas Whitetail Hunt

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Kansas Whitetail Hunt

Old 06-27-2020, 03:22 PM
Spike

Default Kansas Whitetail Hunt

Kansas whitetail hunt rifle or archery. One week hunt on all private property. You will look over a lot of deer. Looking for a bear hunt somewhere here in the states. Let me know what you have to offer. I can send pics of what was killed on my properties this last year.

Last edited by bowlife88; 06-27-2020 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Old 08-07-2020, 07:40 AM
Spike

I know a few great spots in Alaska to spot and stalk black bears. It's possible to add salmon fishing as well. I also know a few possibilities here in Colorado. I also hunt trophy deer, antelope, elk, moose, bighorn, and mtn goat here in Colo and Wyo. Send me a pm if you are interested.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:11 AM
Spike

Are you interested in a quality Pronghorn Antelope hunt in eastern NM? All private ranch and farm property.
Old 11-14-2020, 08:39 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by bowlife88
Kansas whitetail hunt rifle or archery. One week hunt on all private property. You will look over a lot of deer. Looking for a bear hunt somewhere here in the states. Let me know what you have to offer. I can send pics of what was killed on my properties this last year.
Valley county Idaho. Elevation between 4500 and 8500 ft. Picturesque, scenic, rugged country looks like a postcard in every direction. Lots of bears. I run several active bait sites and trail cameras. Always have a good amount of bears coming in. I also own a small hotel and can provide lodging. .. I have four wheelers, side by sides, and can definitely get you an opportunity at a bear. We have lots of color face bears up here too. Over the counter tags.
Old 07-18-2021, 01:27 PM
Spike

Default North Carolina bear hunt

Originally Posted by bowlife88
My name is Ronnie I own some property that has several bears that use the property on a regular basis . We have some big bears around call me we can talk 919 542 7848 little hunting pressurer buy tags at Walmart easy hunt box stands