HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Whitetail Hunt In Central Kansas (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/423397-whitetail-hunt-central-kansas.html)

Hunt4Kansas 05-07-2020 04:19 PM

Whitetail Hunt In Central Kansas

2 Attachment(s)
I would like to swap a Central Kansas Whitetail hunt for an elk, bear, Mule Deer or possibly even a good hog hunt. I own 80 acres in central Kanas that is a great Whitetail Hunting Property. We have three box blinds and several ladder stands on the property. The property borders a river, there are oaks for mast trees, clover plots, 50 acres will be planted to crop and two deer feeders are used. There is a cabin which is part of a metal shed built right on the property. This is not a large property but it is always productive, especially around our rut time, very last of October to first couple weeks in November. We typically just archery hunt the property. I took my largest deer to date on this property last year and there are always some very large bucks that stay on or visit the property. If a swap is worked out, it would be saved for those traded with.

Swaneric MN 09-01-2020 12:53 PM

Minnesota black bear

I live in northern Minnesota with great bear hunting I can put you up in the middle of no where in a river for bear camp in a 24’ ice castle rv edition there will be guaranteed active baits with pics so you can pick to go for a big one but harder to get or a smaller but guaranteed bear. All baits will have multiple bears. Go in stand at 3:00 so when not in stand you can fish or sit by the fire you’ll hear wolves howling wallets bite and small mouth along with pike to past the time and catfish at night and if you kill bear right away which is more then likely and you still have several days I’ll take you to do whatever or catch whatever you want. It’s a raffle but if you don’t get drawn my partner lives in the central part of the state where they’re over the counter. Him and his daughter kill bears every year and had 13 bears on one station last year and he killed a 300lber last year and his daughter got as well. Both places I can almost guarantee a bear I would but it’s 100% fair chase but I’ll go 99.9% we’re very good at it. We have two guys now from Florida it’s opening day right now. I’m pretty confident one or both guys will get one tonight. And they still have 6 days so they wanna catch sturgeon so they will. In the central part also in a camper with water and power very comfortable but it’s in the yard not the wilderness experience but they will get bears. Also up north you don’t have to stay on site you’re more then welcome to stay in the yard as well just options. If you fly I’ll have a car for you to use if you want to go for a drive or check out tourist stuff or whatever you want.
if you’d like to swap please text me cause I don’t go on hunt-swap very often but I’ll get back to you right away and I’ll show you pics of previous hunts and the pics of bears the Florida guys are about to get. We hunted alligators with them last fall.

SavageShawn 11-20-2022 08:28 AM

Are you still trading hunts?

fctraining 11-23-2022 09:06 PM

I also want trading hunts.

fctraining 11-23-2022 09:07 PM

Good Information , Thanks for sharing.

fctraining 11-23-2022 09:08 PM

What is Whitetail Hunt In Central Kansas?

fctraining 11-23-2022 09:09 PM

I’m pretty confident one or both guys will get one tonight. nice information

Brown270 02-12-2023 10:14 AM

Central Kansas

I have Osceola turkey, bass fishing and hog hunting in Florida