Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Southeast Ohio Whitetail SWAP for big game or another state >

Southeast Ohio Whitetail SWAP for big game or another state

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Southeast Ohio Whitetail SWAP for big game or another state

Old 04-03-2020, 07:42 AM
Spike

Default Southeast Ohio Whitetail SWAP for big game or another state

My father and I own combined right at 300 acres in southeast ohio. It's been managed for 12 years now with extensive food plots, ridges and benches for bedding and about half of the property was select timber cut 3 years ago so its getting to be really awesome hunting. We lease the neighboring 300 acres and with our neighbors have about 2000 acres manage . We have several really nice bucks that made it. Biggest being about 160 which was slightly smaller than his previous year. Really wide up and coming 10 about 150, has bigger frame than the big guy. Another main frame 9 was a 10 last year and grew about a 6 inch droptine. Those are the top 3 bucks but we have several more 8s in the 140 class and a 12 about 140 as well. All bucks lived on our farm durinh the season with pics every few days. Let me know if you want to exchange pics if interested.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:02 AM
Spike

Hi anthunt94
are you maybe interessted in swap for roe deer, or wild boar or sika deer or sightseeing in austria?

wbg fritz
Old 05-04-2020, 04:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Swap

Would you be interested in a black bear in WVA
Old 12-06-2020, 04:14 PM
Spike

I have whitetail and Turkey here in Tennessee. I also have rabbit dogs and waterfowl opportunity ju