HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Osceola Turkey hunt and saltwater fishing 2020 (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/422755-osceola-turkey-hunt-saltwater-fishing-2020-a.html)

FLCaptain 02-07-2020 11:12 AM

Osceola Turkey hunt and saltwater fishing 2020

I am a charter captain in Homosassa, FL and am offering a high-success Osceola turkey hunt as well as a saltwater fishing trip, both guided. I have a permit for public land nearby in March, 2020 that has good turkey numbers and very low hunter density as well as a small piece of private land with big gobblers that have NEVER been hunted and it currently has a herd of about 30 wild hogs that could be taken as well. The turkeys are guaranteed to be the Osceola sub-species for those that are trying to complete a grand slam. We live on the water and have a spare bedroom steps away from my boat if you would like accommodations or there are several motels in the area. We target redfish, snook and speckled trout and the fishing is usually very good in March. You won't need a fishing license but will be required to purchase all necessary hunting licenses. I would like to limit this offer to no more than 2 people.

Looking to trade for hunts for mule deer, elk, pheasant, geese, sandhill crane, antelope or fish that we don't have in FL for my wife and I in 2021.

Thanks for reading!

mtnmanoutdoorsltd 02-09-2020 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by FLCaptain (Post 4370248)
I am a charter captain in Homosassa, FL and am offering a high-success Osceola turkey hunt as well as a saltwater fishing trip, both guided. I have a permit for public land nearby in March, 2020 that has good turkey numbers and very low hunter density as well as a small piece of private land with big gobblers that have NEVER been hunted and it currently has a herd of about 30 wild hogs that could be taken as well. The turkeys are guaranteed to be the Osceola sub-species for those that are trying to complete a grand slam. We live on the water and have a spare bedroom steps away from my boat if you would like accommodations or there are several motels in the area. We target redfish, snook and speckled trout and the fishing is usually very good in March. You won't need a fishing license but will be required to purchase all necessary hunting licenses. I would like to limit this offer to no more than 2 people.

Looking to trade for hunts for mule deer, elk, pheasant, geese, sandhill crane, antelope or fish that we don't have in FL for my wife and I in 2021.

Thanks for reading!

Would you be interested in a trade for a sandhill crane and upland bird hunt in Saskatchewan Canada?

FLCaptain 02-10-2020 06:35 AM

Sounds awesome! What time of year would that be?

mtnmanoutdoorsltd 02-10-2020 06:52 PM

It'd be late September, early October

Antlers1111 04-30-2020 04:50 PM

I am looking for an Osceola to work towards my slam any interest in trading for an Eastern ?

FLCaptain 05-01-2020 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by Antlers1111 (Post 4374902)
I am looking for an Osceola to work towards my slam any interest in trading for an Eastern ?

Thanks for the offer but we are lucky in that we can hunt Easterns a couple hours away.