Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
2020 Northern Minnesota 100% guided black bear hunt. Guaranteed bear  in bow range. >

2020 Northern Minnesota 100% guided black bear hunt. Guaranteed bear in bow range.

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

2020 Northern Minnesota 100% guided black bear hunt. Guaranteed bear in bow range.

Old 08-29-2019, 05:45 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by belleriveroutfitters
Trade possibly for archery antelope in sd
let’s duscuss. Text me at 218-576-7907 my name is Dusty
Old 08-30-2019, 07:12 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by SounderPounder
I can offer offshore fishing for just about anything out of Carrabelle, FL we typically catch gag and red grouper, goliath grouper, sharks of every variety, red snapper, trigger, cobia, flounder, spanish mackerel, king mackerel and the occasional blackfin tuna. Old Grady White Marlin 201 in perfect condition. I also have a 2000 McKee Craft dual console but the ride is not as dry. 150+ mile range on both. I would be interested in bear and wolf September 15-20.
text me 218-576-7907
Old 09-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Swaneric MN
Looking to swap a guided black bear hunt for 2-3 people for 2020 season. Lots of bears! Patients is key for a big one but plenty of shooters will come in if time is an issue. Trail cam pics on multiple stations with multiple bears on each. There’s always a shot st a B&C as well. They’re definitely around. Swap for hunting or fishing
I can trade for fishing off of Florida's west coast. I do an average 3-4 swaps a yr. between paid charters. Im looking for a bear hunt for 2-3 guys. Let me know if you need more info. Ill attach some pics from this yr. call or tx 352-538-5254
Attached Thumbnails 2020 Northern Minnesota 100% guided black bear hunt. Guaranteed bear  in bow range.-image2.jpeg   2020 Northern Minnesota 100% guided black bear hunt. Guaranteed bear  in bow range.-image2-1-.jpeg   2020 Northern Minnesota 100% guided black bear hunt. Guaranteed bear  in bow range.-image1-2-.jpeg   2020 Northern Minnesota 100% guided black bear hunt. Guaranteed bear  in bow range.-image1-1-.jpeg   2020 Northern Minnesota 100% guided black bear hunt. Guaranteed bear  in bow range.-image1.jpeg  

Old 09-27-2019, 02:08 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Iowahunter33
Any interest in SE iowa deer or turkey hunting?
Hey let’s chat about swapping.
218 576 7907
Old 10-17-2019, 04:57 AM
Spike

Default Trade whitetail, turkey, and/or crappie

Originally Posted by Swaneric MN
Looking to swap a guided black bear hunt for 2-3 people for 2020 season. Lots of bears! Patients is key for a big one but plenty of shooters will come in if time is an issue. Trail cam pics on multiple stations with multiple bears on each. There’s always a shot st a B&C as well. They’re definitely around. Swap for hunting or fishing
Would you be interested in a mid Missouri whitetail or turkey hunt with crappie fishing as well? I can send several pictures of the quality of animals over the last few years. A couple deer in the 160s. Crappie fishing will be guided by an actual crappie guide on Lake of the Ozarks.
Old 10-20-2019, 06:15 AM
Spike

Default Illinois whitetail hunt

I would be interested in trading a whitetail hunt in Illinois. Prime hunting Big deer are killed pretty well every year. Good turkey hunting too if you like that as well
Old 10-29-2019, 07:24 PM
DEA
Spike

Default Wyoming

Big antelope .cow elk, management mule deer,
¿????????????
Old 12-01-2019, 02:03 AM
Spike

Default Bear for antelope

Originally Posted by belleriveroutfitters
Trade possibly for archery antelope in sd
if you’d like to plan something I’m totally down. We got high number of bears and I’m good at getting multiple bears to compete over a bait. When they compete they come in during shooting time. I don’t wanna say gaurantee cause it is 100% fair chase but your chances are exstremely well. If you come for 4 days I’ll have another trip hunting or fishing or whatever you’d like cause the bear hunt could very easily be over in your first hour in stand. I’ve gotten very good at timing the bears and getting them to race to the bait to beat other bears. If you’re interested I’d love to hunt an antelope. Please text me 218-576-7907 and let’s plan something. My name is Eric but my friends call me Dusty. Hope to hear from you.
Old 12-01-2019, 02:12 AM
Spike

Default Whitetail for bear

Originally Posted by Jakestep5

Would you be interested in a mid Missouri whitetail or turkey hunt with crappie fishing as well? I can send several pictures of the quality of animals over the last few years. A couple deer in the 160s. Crappie fishing will be guided by an actual crappie guide on Lake of the Ozarks.
i would take that trade. 135” is my biggest buck and would love to get another or hopefully bigger and see new country. Let’s discuss a swap 218/576-7907 my friends call me Dusty. I have a good track record swapping and have mastered bear hunting. Your chances of success are extremely good. 100% fair chase so I don’t wanna say guaranteed but if you come for 4 days I’ll have something else lined up for 3 cause your hunt could be over in the first hour of sitting in stand. Muskys and walleyes are some of my favorite things but I’ll let you decide. I’m 45 minutes from Lake Superior so salmon and trout are always an option too. You won’t get bored I promise you that. I’ll put you up in a nice 32’ camper in the middle of no where on a river full of fish sitting around a fire listening to wolves howl in the evenings. If that sounds like something you’d like text me and let’s talk.