Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Trade Montana elk >

Trade Montana elk

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Trade Montana elk

Old 03-22-2019, 11:32 AM
Fork Horn

Default Trade Montana elk

Will trade elk hunting here in Montana for Alaska salmon, halibut and deep seas fishing. If you put in for Montana elk and or deer this year, (2019), it could happen this fall, there have been leftover elk combo tags in the past, but not sure about this fall. I prefer SE Alaska, but look at other places. Hunting in Montana would be on two different leases I have, one is 13,000 acres and another is 6500 acres, neither of these is outfitted, just myself , friends. I do sub lease a few weeks during archery season, but the rifle season is lightly pressured, and elk numbers on both ranches are very healthy, with cows elk tags sold in addition, so you could tag two elk and fill your freezer. Whitetails could also be hunted if you have a tag along with black bear which you buy over the counter. PM If interested thanks.
Old 03-31-2019, 04:31 PM
Spike

Alaska - How about Prince William Sound. I just sent a message but not sure if it went through. Check out my lodge at www.north60adventures.com Check out the fishing page. You can fly into Cordova or Valdez, then travel to our remote backcountry lodge by floatplane or watertaxi.

Where in Montana is the hunting leases?

Email me back at [email protected]

Cheers,
DBH
Old 04-01-2019, 07:51 AM
Fork Horn

I did not receive a message. I have 13,000 acres near White Sulphur Springs, and 6500 acres near Big Timber. Both areas are either sex elk and only require general tag. We were to Valdez a few years back, it is a beautiful area, we caught a boat load of silver's.
Old 04-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Spike

How many could hunt on the leases? Would it be available throughout the hunting season? Do you have to apply for tags, not sure how that works in MT. I have family there and stay with them from time to time is the reason why I ask. Would you be interested in a self guided fishing trip from my lodge this summer?

Cheers,
DBH
Old 04-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

Nope that does not interest me, also, my offer is just for one possibly two, only time allowed on the ranches is with myself, for a predetermined time.
Old 06-24-2019, 08:31 AM
Spike

Default Beach house in Florida, turkey hunt on 2,000 acre private ranch,

hey, not sure if this interests you, but we have a house on the Atlantic in New Smyrna Beach that we typically rent for $2k a week. My family also has a 2,200 acre ranch in Osceola county with turkeys, hogs, deer, bass, gators, etc. I also do a lot of spear fishing and bottom fishing on the west coast.
Old 06-28-2019, 06:32 AM
Fork Horn

Still interested in a trade for Alaska fishing, not interested in anything back east.