Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
KY deer hunting for wild pig hunting or salmon fishing >

KY deer hunting for wild pig hunting or salmon fishing

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

KY deer hunting for wild pig hunting or salmon fishing

Old 01-29-2019, 07:51 PM
Spike

Default KY deer hunting for wild pig hunting or salmon fishing

Kentucky whitetail deer hunting for 1 or 2 people on private land with food plots, and stands in place. there is a 2 year old beautifully finished cabin on the property. license is good for archery, muzzleloader, and firearm seasons. I'm willing to work with someone for peak rut season in exchange for quality pig hunting or salmon fishing. let me know what you have
Old 01-30-2019, 06:25 AM
Spike

If fishing in the warm, gin clear tropical waters of Bimini Bahama's on my boat might interest you instead of Salmon (Trust me Grouper tastes better ) shoot me a PM and we can talk about a possible trade? Need quality for quality? My nephew has a new lease in Burna Kentucky just this year and did well so I may be looking to hunt up that way this coming fall/rut as well? I have done a few trades with western outfitters and midwest guys and so far it has been great for all parties. Capt. E-

Last edited by FLABowhunter; 01-30-2019 at 06:35 AM.
Old 02-03-2019, 09:47 AM
Spike

Default Pigs

I have more pigs than you would want to eat. No seasons or bag limits. We also can provide night scopes and thermal. Guaranteed pork in louisiana
Old 07-16-2019, 07:28 AM
Spike

Default New Brunswick Canada spring bear hunt

I would be interested in trading a 2 or so person spring black bear hunt in New Brunswick Canada. I have lots of bears and lots of big bears in my area and can ensure you hunt and active spot each and every time you sit. Everything included in the hunt along with you helping me bait the baits and fishing throughout the morning and afternoons.
Old 07-31-2019, 07:28 AM
Spike

Would you be interested in maybe doing a little of both? We have private land where you can shoot all the hogs you’d ever want to shoot. Can send you some game pics. And could also take you fishing in the gulf or backwater fishing or both. Let me know