HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   NC vacation houses (beach or mountains) swap for hunts (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/420200-nc-vacation-houses-beach-mountains-swap-hunts.html)

rustvyper 01-19-2019 10:36 AM

NC vacation houses (beach or mountains) swap for hunts

5 Attachment(s)
I own a NC based vacation rental company. We have properties on the NC coast & in the NC mountains. I can do vacation swaps for some interesting hunts. I've already done 2 hunt trades, so I can provide references.
We can also go offshore and chase some fish or hunt my NC farms for turkey. Our turkey hunting is world class for easterns. I can 99% guarantee you 1 bird, and pretty good chance for 2nd as well.

I'm interested in things I can't really do here, so I'm looking for trophy whitetail (which is 150"+ for a NC hunter), anything unusual or cool. We obviously have excellent offshore fishing, turkey hunting and black bear hunting, so you're not going to tempt me with something like that.
Let me see what you've got & I'll post some pictures of some properties I've got. Also feel free to browse my website.

rustvyper 01-19-2019 10:39 AM

3 Attachment(s)
more pictures...

Bowhunterfanatic 01-19-2019 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by rustvyper (Post 4350691)
I own a NC based vacation rental company. We have properties on the NC coast & in the NC mountains. I can do vacation swaps for some interesting hunts. I've already done 2 hunt trades, so I can provide references.
We can also go offshore and chase some fish or hunt my NC farms for turkey. Our turkey hunting is world class for easterns. I can 99% guarantee you 1 bird, and pretty good chance for 2nd as well.

I'm interested in things I can't really do here, so I'm looking for trophy whitetail (which is 150"+ for a NC hunter), anything unusual or cool. We obviously have excellent offshore fishing, turkey hunting and black bear hunting, so you're not going to tempt me with something like that.
Let me see what you've got & I'll post some pictures of some properties I've got. Also feel free to browse my website.

Does your swap include offshore fishing? Could you work with spearfishing for pelagic species?

rustvyper 01-19-2019 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bowhunterfanatic (Post 4350712)
Does your swap include offshore fishing? Could you work with spearfishing for pelagic species?

Sure, I used to spearfish quite a bit for grouper and snapper. Our live bottom dives are deep (90+ feet) but if you have your own equipment we can definitely do it. I can provide tanks. Our wreck diving is awesome too. WWII u boats, etc.

Bowhunterfanatic 01-22-2019 04:01 AM

Would you have interest in coming for a hunt in Europe? Roe Buck. Wild Boar. Accomodation and transport etc. Ill cover you licence and tag fees.

rustvyper 01-26-2019 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Bowhunterfanatic (Post 4350824)
Would you have interest in coming for a hunt in Europe? Roe Buck. Wild Boar. Accomodation and transport etc. Ill cover you licence and tag fees.

I sent you a PM.

rustvyper 02-18-2019 02:40 PM

bump - I've done 2 hunt trades now - happy to provide references as well.

mtnmanoutdoorsltd 03-02-2019 08:19 AM

Interested in a Saskatchewan waterfowl hunt?

gobbler afflicted 07-29-2019 10:15 PM

Swap for Trophy Whitetail

2 Attachment(s)
I live in the heart of Wyoming County West Virginia. It's a 4 county area that is archery only. We own 278 acres and it's loaded with big bucks and a young albino buck. I am looking for a long term swap where me and my 10yr old can Turkey hunt your farm. Im just looking for a safe place to take my little buddy hunting. I might also be interested in a fishing trip. We can talk about it.

rustvyper 11-30-2019 08:07 AM

Bump - time to get 2020 beach vacations booked! Let me know what you got.