Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Rocky Mountain Elk hunt in eastern Oregon >

Rocky Mountain Elk hunt in eastern Oregon

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Rocky Mountain Elk hunt in eastern Oregon

Old 12-18-2018, 10:13 PM
Spike

Default Rocky Mountain Elk hunt in eastern Oregon

I offer Rocky Mountain Elk hunts in south east Oregon near the Idaho and Nevada border this hunt is for hunters that like to spend time behind the glass spotting elk in open country. This hunt is usually offered every year to SCI and has had great success. Here's a nice bull I killed in 2018 and a pic of how we get em out of the woods. Please view the pics and if interested please text only at 971-312-2175 thanks.
Looking for any reasonable trades cost of these hunts go for $4800 if purchased
Attached Thumbnails Rocky Mountain Elk hunt in eastern Oregon-img_2154.jpg   Rocky Mountain Elk hunt in eastern Oregon-img_2240.jpg  
Old 02-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Spike

Would you be open to swapping for a Trophy Whitetail hunt in Kansas? We kill several bucks from 160-220" every year. We hunt over 10,000 acres of prime river bottom and hills. We could put you up in our newly constructed cabin on our main farm. Let me know if you're interested.