Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Archery Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunts >

Archery Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunts

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Archery Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunts

Old 01-16-2019, 11:07 AM
Spike

Default Archery Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunts

In 2019 the Country of Finland has put the wheels in motion to legalize Bowhunting for MOOSE! The northern Lapland Area is one of the last wild areas of Europe. Airfare Round trip usually runs around 1k USD from main travel hubs in the USA. I am a US citizen but a resident of Europe and live here with my family. I am starting an outfitting company that will specialize in offering ARCHERY ONLY hunts for TROPHY Whitetail Bucks and Bull Moose . I will begin offering hunts for sale in 2020 but would like to establish a track record in 2019 and I am open to trading these hunts for opportunities in the USA.

If you were able to draw a Moose Tag anywhere in the USA which is very difficult and takes many years the tag alone would typically cost $2500 or More for Non resident tags. The Tag and licence cost is only about $100 if you book with me in Finland.

Finland has TROPHY quality Whitetail Deer! They were transplanted from the USA many years ago and are thriving. I have leased a farm that has been managing for mature bucks for over 8 years now.

This combo hunt will sell for $5000 USD starting in 2020 . Whitetail Only $2000 Bull Moose only $4000. Guaranteed shot opportunity on both species.

I can send photos of expectations of trophy quality and a website will be up starting around April.

This is a great chance to do a swap hunt for a very special situation.

Im interested in QUALITY hunt opportunities in the USA with a similar value point. I am also open to partial trades for quality gear like tree stands, Dog tracking equipment, game cameras etc which is expensive in Europe and Cheaper in the States. This is ONLY for Archery hunters. No Rifle hunts available.

Last edited by Bowhunterfanatic; 01-17-2019 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-16-2019, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

Where do you get the figure of $2500 or more for a moose tag here in the states? I live in Montana, that figure is a stretch, to say the very least. The draw is difficult, yes, but a resident tag is 125. NR is around $1250 I believe,, half of what you state.
Old 01-17-2019, 04:58 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by mthusker
Where do you get the figure of $2500 or more for a moose tag here in the states? I live in Montana, that figure is a stretch, to say the very least. The draw is difficult, yes, but a resident tag is 125. NR is around $1250 I believe,, half of what you state.

In Idaho for Example it is $2250. Licence 220 =2500, If you had done some research you will find similar in other states. My comment is not a stretch. Especially as a non resident. Is there another purpose to your comment?
Old 01-17-2019, 05:07 AM
Spike

Ill also add that price of tags and licences aside... Look at the draw odds for a non resident moose in any state except alaska. Hunting in the Lapland wilderness of Finland is an adventure. Its an incredible value and I can guarantee tag availability.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:44 AM
Fork Horn

The purpose for replying was the fact that a tag does not "typically" sell for $2500 in the states. Under certain circumstances, yes, they are expensive, certainly regarding a NR tag. As for draw odds, I have no quarrel with that. Personally, I can hunt moose up in nw Saskatchewan for under $7000 U.S. funds. Moose will average 34-42, nothing huge. You have any pics of the moose and whitetails you take?
Old 01-17-2019, 12:26 PM
Spike

The purpose for replying was the fact that a tag does not "typically" sell for $2500 in the states. Under certain circumstances, yes, they are expensive, certainly regarding a NR tag. As for draw odds, I have no quarrel with that. Personally, I can hunt moose up in nw Saskatchewan for under $7000 U.S. funds. Moose will average 34-42, nothing huge. You have any pics of the moose and whitetails you take?
Here is a Moose from 2018 Season. This was a rifle kill. 2019 is the first year that Archery will be possible
Attached Thumbnails Archery Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunts-21f9e506-f75b-49b9-b7ac-8e9fd3657715.jpg  

Last edited by Bowhunterfanatic; 01-17-2019 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-18-2019, 04:27 AM
Spike

These are Bucks from 2017 and 2018.
Attached Thumbnails Archery Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunts-fdc1ecc0-1.jpg   Archery Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunts-59b3ed2a-1.jpg   Archery Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunts-9734c95d-1_01.jpg  

Last edited by Bowhunterfanatic; 01-18-2019 at 07:17 AM.
Old 01-18-2019, 04:36 AM
Spike

2018 Moose
Attached Thumbnails Archery Moose / Whitetail Combo Hunts-img-20181021-wa0000.jpg  
Old 01-23-2019, 10:10 AM
Spike

hello, are crossbows going to be legal in finland?
Old 01-23-2019, 03:44 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by packrat67
hello, are crossbows going to be legal in finland?
No. Compound only. Arrow must weigh 460 grains or more. No mechanical broadheads.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.