Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Maine Black Bear Hunt! >

Maine Black Bear Hunt!

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Maine Black Bear Hunt!

Old 12-04-2018, 07:56 PM
Spike

Default Maine Black Bear Hunt!

Would anyone be interested in a Maine Black Bear Hunt? My family and I own land connected to the Moosehorn Refugee and we have taken multiple bears over 200 lbs. I am not a guide, but I have been hunting for over 30 thirty years here in Downeast Maine. I can provide lakeside lodging in a beautiful log cabin and have an opportunity to take a nice Maine black bear. Hunting would be done over bait. Let me know if you are interested. Looking for a whitetail hunt in the Midwest, but I am open to other hunting opportunities as well.

Last edited by Ed Leeman; 12-04-2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-18-2018, 05:20 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Ed Leeman
Would anyone be interested in a Maine Black Bear Hunt? My family and I own land connected to the Moosehorn Refugee and we have taken multiple bears over 200 lbs. I am not a guide, but I have been hunting for over 30 thirty years here in Downeast Maine. I can provide lakeside lodging in a beautiful log cabin and have an opportunity to take a nice Maine black bear. Hunting would be done over bait. Let me know if you are interested. Looking for a whitetail hunt in the Midwest, but I am open to other hunting opportunities as well.
What time of year and dates do you bear hunt?
Old 12-21-2018, 01:47 PM
Spike

Can offer private land Ohio whitetail
Old 12-25-2018, 07:17 PM
Spike

Usually the end of August thru Sept usually (four weeks)