Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Jake from oklahoma easton4814 >

Jake from oklahoma easton4814

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Jake from oklahoma easton4814

Old 11-18-2018, 06:54 AM
Spike

Default Jake from oklahoma easton4814

I just thought i should make others aware of a liar/scam artist using this site. My friends and i made arrangements back in august to trade a deer hunt in ok for a duck hunting bow fishing combo hunt. We traded photos and chatted all summer and agreed upon dates. Make a long story shorter we arrive in ok to find out the house he promised us to ourselves is occupied by his mom dad and himseld as well as 5 dogs. Conditions here were very bad so we moved to hotel after sleeping on recliners the 1st night after our 9 hr drive. Went hunting in the am he took us on public ground that he had never been on. We asked if we needed stands and were told it was all prepared for us to hunt. We sat on the ground. 8 hunts on public ground ( 4 ppl 2 hunts ea) saw 1 deer all he was concerned with was his tinder girls. We turned around and drove home eating license sandwich. The 400 ac he promised with stands and food plots are his dads that we were not allowed to hunt. All the trail cam pics he sent us to pump us up were pics other ppl sent him. People do not waste your valuable time and money with this fella. There is so much more that i cannot put in this thread. If anybody has questions or a hunt set up with this guy contact me 1st i will give yiu the full scoop. If you would like to trade hunts with someone reputable and and will cater to you like you are on a 2500$ paid hunt with good food good people a good place to stay and with someone who will put you on animals contact me. Guys like him make me never want to leave my state again.
Old 11-18-2018, 04:17 PM
Fork Horn

That’s messed up , makes others second guess about trading hunts sure your not always gonna take game but why lie about it , makes ya think about abortion
Old 11-19-2018, 03:55 AM
Spike

that sucks bad, but glad you posted on here to let everyone else know before someone else falls pray..... That being said, i have done 2 trades off this site in the last 2 years and i can say that those people i have traded with, will be life long friends and couldn't have asked for better people to connect with.
Old 11-19-2018, 04:02 AM
Spike

Agreed game may not always be taken but effort should be provided. Why lie you know the truth will come out when the people arrive. It is a shame that 4 grown working class men spent their only week of vacation on a bunk trip. I am a buisness owner but my friends are not. This wqs their vacation for the year and now i feel as if i have failed them. When some one comes with me i scout for weeks stay out tof the area when not necessary and do what it takes to make sure they have a good experience. Thats is what i expect in return.
Old 11-19-2018, 04:10 AM
Spike

He could not even tell me where he had a trail camera to get a look at some fresh pics when we got there alllies he told us the field was hunting was soybeans on the way there. We get there hay. I could tell he had never been there
Old 11-19-2018, 04:39 AM
Super Moderator

As we all know, there are two sides to any story .

I've reached out to Easton (Jake) to hear what he has to say about the situation.

-Jake
Old 11-19-2018, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not sure how you would be able to confirm one side or another but admire you for trying. Best of luck and thanks for keeping this from exploding.
Old 11-20-2018, 02:39 AM
Spike

My intentions on this post are not to bash anyone. Jake was actually a nice guy. Just a liar. I hope he has something to say for himself as well. But i can prove what i am saying. I have pictures of the house and how we hunted. As well as a couple of the inside of the house. I can screenshot msgs and i have the fone conversations recorded. I van validate everything i said. It will not let me upload for some reason. Moderator you can email me @ [email protected] or text i will show you whatever you want
Old 11-20-2018, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

You may want to check your state's laws regarding recording phone calls. Most states seem to make it illegal unless both parties know and consent.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:38 PM
Fork Horn

That’s a shame Cajun I can tell ya anyone that comes here and there has been a few some score some don’t but they can all say I tried , that’s all one can expect shame your friends blew their time sorry to hear it good luck this season and be safe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.