Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

UK hunting

Old 01-25-2019, 12:37 PM
TH4
Spike

Default UK hunting

Top class roe deer, fallow deer and muntjac deer hunting over several thousand acres of private land. Excellent trophies, in the south of the UK. All food and lodging and transport supplied. Swap for hunting anywhere considered.
Old 01-26-2019, 08:20 AM
Fork Horn

Hi, I'm Tom. I have white tail deer , black bear , wild turkey and predator hunting on over 1,100 private acres. I have done swap hunts to Germany and Sweden and made some great friends there. I'd love to try the UK .You would only have to buy the required license to hunt here, i will supply everything else. I have a nice guest room . If you think you would be interested email me at [email protected] I hunt free range and have some good friends to share the great times.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:03 AM
Spike

I can offer trophy whitetail and Turkey. I have swapped many hunts abroad. Denmark,Germany,UK, Norway. Lodging,meals and transportation provided. Can provide references. Other hunting/fishing opportunities while you are here. My email is [email protected].