Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Whitetail for Whitetail >

Whitetail for Whitetail

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Whitetail for Whitetail

Old 09-14-2018, 09:36 PM
Spike

Exclamation Whitetail for Whitetail

Plain as day what the description says..

I'm looking to swap a Whitetail hunt on my farm in Oklahoma for whitetail hunts in other states.

I can't honestly offer absolute monsters but I can offer a legitimate chance at bucks up to about 160" if the moon and stars align.

I am just looking to hunt new areas and meet new people.

I'm not looking for monsters or your #1 hit list deer, I'd be fine just sitting in a blind or stand that's not in Oklahoma.

I've got videos, trail camera pictures and harvest photos for anyone interested... Oh and Oklahoma isn't a draw state but I'm more than willing to swap with someone who's state is
Old 10-18-2018, 07:50 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Easton4814

I'm looking to swap a Whitetail hunt on my farm in Oklahoma for whitetail hunts in other states.

I can't honestly offer absolute monsters but I can offer a legitimate chance at bucks up to about 160" if the moon and stars align.

I'm not looking for monsters or your #1 hit list deer, I'd be fine just sitting in a blind or stand that's not in Oklahoma.

I've got videos, trail camera pictures and harvest photos for anyone interested... Oh and Oklahoma isn't a draw state but I'm more than willing to swap with someone who's state is
I have private land for deer hunting in south Arkansas. Also could offer some great duck hunting in south Arkansas if you’re interested in that as well.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:13 PM
Spike

Default Let’s get it done

Hey there other Jake,

shoot me a text 9038155814

we can getbitndone no problem!
Old 10-04-2019, 12:49 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Easton4814

How did the hunt request work out for you last year? I just joined the site today. I bought a lifetime hunting license when I lived at Altus AFB in 2000. I've not used the thing once since then. I am looking to do an Oklahoma deer hunt (MZ or Rifle) next year. I live in East Tennessee. The only thing we have to offer is a long whitetail season for MZ or rifle (Nov 9 - Jan 6), good fishing, and the smokey mountains.
Old 10-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Spike

Default Che

Check my posts about this guy from last year save you some time and headaches

QUOTE=Bigfoot318;4362058]How did the hunt request work out for you last year? I just joined the site today. I bought a lifetime hunting license when I lived at Altus AFB in 2000. I've not used the thing once since then. I am looking to do an Oklahoma deer hunt (MZ or Rifle) next year. I live in East Tennessee. The only thing we have to offer is a long whitetail season for MZ or rifle (Nov 9 - Jan 6), good fishing, and the smokey mountains.[/QUOTE]