Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
1 Week Guided fishing in Northern Ontario >

1 Week Guided fishing in Northern Ontario

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

1 Week Guided fishing in Northern Ontario

Old 09-01-2017, 12:12 PM
Spike

Default 1 Week Guided fishing in Northern Ontario

I can offer a week guided fishing trip in Canada. Meals, lodging, equipment included. We drive, transport can be provided if you meet us on the way. We go every year with top of the line tackle, new 19' Lund, latest in electronics, and have landed 44"+ northern, 30"+ walleye, and 20"+ smallmouth. Last trip 2 guys caught over 380 fish.

Willing to trade for bear hunt, elk hunt, property with Hogs or ??? Open to a lot. We, father and son, are experienced Indiana white tail hunters! Thanks!

Last edited by LoganRockwell; 09-01-2017 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:04 AM
Spike

Is this trip guided by you guys (father and son)? Where is the location of the trip and more details? How many people would be able to go on this trip? I live and hunt in Wyoming. All public land but lots of bulls running around every year. Just had a friend, I met on here, come out this fall and be successful on a nice 6 point bull.
Old 07-28-2018, 11:55 AM
Spike

Default Trade for Mule deer hunt.

Would you like to trade your fishing trip for a Mule Deer hunt on the powder river in MT? We have around 8000 acres of private ground to hunt and a nice cabin to stay in.