HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Mule deer hunts (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/416842-mule-deer-hunts.html)

Live2hunt1 01-12-2018 09:29 AM

Mule deer hunts

I will swap a Nevada, Arizona or Utah Mule deer hunt for Elk, Trophy Whitetail, free range Exotics, or Hogs for 2+ Hunters depending on the hunt swap. No BS straight swap and I wont waste your time with maybes or false hope so please don't waste mine. I've had successful hunt swaps in the past and references available.

Nevada This is a DRAW hunt and there are several hunt options to choose from rifle, muzzleloader and Archery. some get lucky and draw first year. archery tags are easiest to draw but some decent rifle tags are also easy to draw. 1 or 2 Bonus points would be ideal. 150''+ Deer to be expected but we always find 1 or 2 bruisers on these hunts. To apply you must buy a hunting license and if you choose to do so i recommend applying for some other great species NV has to offer and if you get really lucky I can assist is those hunts as well.

Utah (General Deer) This hunt we mainly hunt private parcels but have some really great public hunting as well since they split up the general hunt units. This tag usually requires a point or 2 to draw but with me applying with you in the group I can almost guarantee drawing this hunt for archery or muzzleloader. Rife might be a little tougher but I recommend the archery hunt or this one. 150'' + deer but as with NV we will almost always see some deer 180''+

Arizona (General) This is an easy state to draw for mule deer on most hunt units south of the ditch. This is not a trophy hunt and I cant guarantee trophy size mule deer but we will see bucks. A few nice deer are taken on these hunts every year but they're tough. The OTC Archery hunts are the best deal in my opinion allowing a hunter to hunt 3 separate times in a calendar year but rifle and some muzzleloader units can be fun. These are mainly desert mule deer and in December or January on the archery hunts we are hunting the rut and this usually makes for beautiful weather and a fun time looking over several decent deer. Javelina can be added as a bonus on January hunts. Unless someone is interested in hunting Javelina, which we could do a trade as well. There a fun off season hunt in February to do in large party groups.

Please send all offers via email through this site or too my email at [email protected] Thanks

jabo01 01-20-2018 05:43 AM

I would be interested in a muzzleloader deer hunt for a good hog hunt for 2 persons I can also give references and text this years hog pictures would rather talk give me A call at 770-364-6152 Jabo in Georgia 7000 acre lease river frontage Thanks

Hapycapy 02-09-2018 02:10 PM

I have a fully guided trophy whitetail hunt in southern Ohio. Min 140 inch. There is over 40,000 acres of private land. You can choose archery, shotgun or muzzleloader. The hunt is 5days 6 nights with a beautiful lodge and all meals included. Depending on the price of the hunt you choose. It’s possible for two people to go. I have a $6,000 credit with the outfitter. Let me know if your interested.
Thanks

Live2hunt1 02-09-2018 05:48 PM

PMs sent to all. Thanks

[email protected] 04-02-2018 07:28 PM

For sale or swap

For sale or swap? I have N.C. bear.

oaktreeoutfittr 08-21-2018 07:54 AM

I run a small outfitting operation for trophy whitetail in West Central Illinois. I might be interested in a trade for a chance at a decent muley. I have references and lots of recent trail cam pics if you are interested in talking.