Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Looking for quail, pheasant in kansas, nebraska or quail in texas >

Looking for quail, pheasant in kansas, nebraska or quail in texas

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Looking for quail, pheasant in kansas, nebraska or quail in texas

Old 12-28-2017, 07:48 PM
Spike

Default Looking for quail, pheasant in kansas, nebraska or quail in texas

I know its late notice, but looking for a place in kansas, or nebraska for qauil and pheasants, or texas quail. Kansas or nebraska would have to be towards the end of january and texas would be end of january or anytime in february. Just looking for land to hunt, dont need lodging, guides or dogs, but would love to hunt with fellow birds hunters. There would be 3 or 4 of us in a group. I can offer a whitetail deer, or eastern wild turkey hunt in southwest Indiana on 400 acres of privately owned family land. I also have access to several thoundsand acres of privately owned coal company land to hunt also. I have no shortage of places to hunt. I have pictures of deer and turkeys killed over the years to show, if interested or have any questions please message me on here or call or text me. 765-381-5783. Dale Smith

Last edited by super8fullstrut; 12-28-2017 at 07:57 PM.