HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   IOWA deer or Turkey hunt. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/416629-iowa-deer-turkey-hunt.html)

Iowahunter33 12-23-2017 06:25 AM

IOWA deer or Turkey hunt.

I'm not an outfitter but own 500 acres of highly managed ground in Southern Iowa looking to try some new hunts or fishing experiences. Any interest let me know what you got.
Thanks

onionhead3 12-26-2017 01:58 PM

Swap for deer hunt

I live in central Florida and do a lot of fishing as well as hunting down here. I can offer you offshore fishing in the Gulf or Atlantic depending on what you want to fish for. If offshore isn't your thing we do a lot of flats and inshore fishing as well. Bass fishing is another option. As far as the hunting, we have hogs and turkey and possibly gators. We have Osceola turkeys here which are probably the hardest turkey to get if you're trying to get a turkey slam. I can provide lodging or you can stay in a hotel if you prefer. We have a very nice house on the water in Crystal River and also a cabin at the hunting land. There are other things to do in the area also, kayaking, scuba diving, manatee tours and of course the theme parks that Florida is known for. I would be open to trading a week at our River house for a hunt as well. Let me know if any of that sounds interesting.

Chopperpirate 12-30-2017 02:44 PM

Type of hunting

What type of hunting or fishing you looking to do I live in Louisiana

Pagobblerbuster15 12-30-2017 05:46 PM

Pa turkey hunt/ striper lake trout fishing

I would trade you for a pa turkey hunt also includes some striper/lake trout fishing if your interested in some pictures send me your cell number

Wrmaley 12-31-2017 05:15 PM

We have great pheasant hunting In se north dakota if that interests you. Waterfowl is also possible if the time is right. Thanks.

scottalaniz 01-01-2018 06:28 PM

arkansas deer, turkey or a long-shot at a black bear? 520 acres private land with cabin in ozark mtns. close to national forest.

[email protected] 01-09-2018 06:21 PM

Would you be interested in N.C black bear?

Originally Posted by Iowahunter33 (Post 4323705)
I'm not an outfitter but own 500 acres of highly managed ground in Southern Iowa looking to try some new hunts or fishing experiences. Any interest let me know what you got.
Thanks

Have plenty pics. Let me know.

rod sneath 01-14-2018 04:22 PM

Pay cash or swap

I own 120 acres in Illinois and have 170 in Indiana. I have a 40 acre lake good bass fishing. I'm looking for good place to turkey hunt first season spring 2018. Also first deer gun season. I have preference point. Also have turkey lease in Missouri. Sounds like we have pretty much same quality of place to hunt I just need place to go to extend my season and get more buck tags. I would be willing to swap hunts or pay cash to hunt for 5 day first gun season. In zone 5 iowa