Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Missouri Whitetail/Turkey for Canadian Fly-in or East Coast Condo >

Missouri Whitetail/Turkey for Canadian Fly-in or East Coast Condo

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Missouri Whitetail/Turkey for Canadian Fly-in or East Coast Condo

Old 09-03-2017, 02:06 PM
Spike

Default Missouri Whitetail/Turkey for Canadian Fly-in or East Coast Condo

I have a NW Missouri whitetail or turkey hunting package wanting to trade for Canadian fly-in fishing trip or week in a condo on east coast.

My side of the swap consists of hunting multiple farms from 80a to 140a in size in good deer country. 4 point restriction area. 6 miles south of the Iowa line. Bow or gun, lodging, stands are up, hunting is good. Lodging is newer. Have traded multiple times. Cabin will sleep 4.

Looking for Canadian Fly-in fishing trip for Northern, Walleyes, Lake trout, Musky, etc or week in a condo on East coast for sun, golf, relaxation.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:34 AM
Spike

Would you be interested in leasing out any of your properties? My nephew caught 2 50" muskies this summer. He is no guide just loves to fish and he has a system that works. If you have a piece for my 2 brothers and I for 2018 I'll get you a cabin for a week and pay my nephew to take you out. I live in Tomahawk wi, he fishes mostly in Boulder Junction Wi about an hour north of us.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Spike

I'll PM you - but I run a vacation rental business in NC. I have multiple beach properties as well as properties in Pinehurst NC (a golfing destination).
My website is carolinastays.com
Old 01-13-2018, 06:14 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Gerald Garrou
Would you be interested in leasing out any of your properties? My nephew caught 2 50" muskies this summer. He is no guide just loves to fish and he has a system that works. If you have a piece for my 2 brothers and I for 2018 I'll get you a cabin for a week and pay my nephew to take you out. I live in Tomahawk wi, he fishes mostly in Boulder Junction Wi about an hour north of us.
Sorry, for 2018, I think my 2 farms I have for annual leases are spoken for. If something falls thru on those, I'll let you know.

Let me research Boulder Junction fishing and I'll get back to you if it seems of interest.

Thanks for your interest.

Paul
Old 01-13-2018, 06:16 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by rustvyper
I'll PM you - but I run a vacation rental business in NC. I have multiple beach properties as well as properties in Pinehurst NC (a golfing destination).
My website is carolinastays.com
Private messaged you back. Your properties look very nice and something I'd like to talk to you more about.

Paul
Old 01-15-2018, 02:29 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by sugarcreek402
Private messaged you back. Your properties look very nice and something I'd like to talk to you more about.

Paul
PM sent. Thanks.