HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Missouri Whitetail/Turkey for Canadian Fly-in or East Coast Condo (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/415467-missouri-whitetail-turkey-canadian-fly-east-coast-condo.html)

sugarcreek402 09-03-2017 02:06 PM

Missouri Whitetail/Turkey for Canadian Fly-in or East Coast Condo

I have a NW Missouri whitetail or turkey hunting package wanting to trade for Canadian fly-in fishing trip or week in a condo on east coast.

My side of the swap consists of hunting multiple farms from 80a to 140a in size in good deer country. 4 point restriction area. 6 miles south of the Iowa line. Bow or gun, lodging, stands are up, hunting is good. Lodging is newer. Have traded multiple times. Cabin will sleep 4.

Looking for Canadian Fly-in fishing trip for Northern, Walleyes, Lake trout, Musky, etc or week in a condo on East coast for sun, golf, relaxation.

Liv2hunt 12-10-2017 05:34 AM

Would you be interested in leasing out any of your properties? My nephew caught 2 50" muskies this summer. He is no guide just loves to fish and he has a system that works. If you have a piece for my 2 brothers and I for 2018 I'll get you a cabin for a week and pay my nephew to take you out. I live in Tomahawk wi, he fishes mostly in Boulder Junction Wi about an hour north of us.

rustvyper 12-10-2017 04:43 PM

I'll PM you - but I run a vacation rental business in NC. I have multiple beach properties as well as properties in Pinehurst NC (a golfing destination).
My website is carolinastays.com

sugarcreek402 01-13-2018 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Gerald Garrou (Post 4322582)
Would you be interested in leasing out any of your properties? My nephew caught 2 50" muskies this summer. He is no guide just loves to fish and he has a system that works. If you have a piece for my 2 brothers and I for 2018 I'll get you a cabin for a week and pay my nephew to take you out. I live in Tomahawk wi, he fishes mostly in Boulder Junction Wi about an hour north of us.

Sorry, for 2018, I think my 2 farms I have for annual leases are spoken for. If something falls thru on those, I'll let you know.

Let me research Boulder Junction fishing and I'll get back to you if it seems of interest.

Thanks for your interest.

Paul

sugarcreek402 01-13-2018 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by rustvyper (Post 4322659)
I'll PM you - but I run a vacation rental business in NC. I have multiple beach properties as well as properties in Pinehurst NC (a golfing destination).
My website is carolinastays.com

Private messaged you back. Your properties look very nice and something I'd like to talk to you more about.

Paul

rustvyper 01-15-2018 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by sugarcreek402 (Post 4325535)
Private messaged you back. Your properties look very nice and something I'd like to talk to you more about.

Paul

PM sent. Thanks.