Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Who wants to go Deep Sea fishing ???? >

Who wants to go Deep Sea fishing ????

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Who wants to go Deep Sea fishing ????

Old 07-21-2017, 02:04 PM
Spike

Default Who wants to go Deep Sea fishing ????

I live in Seminole Fl (20 min from Tampa fl) and own a nice 30ft Sport craft center console with twin 200hp motors. Have a ton of numbers and catch loooooots of fish. Anywhere from 15 miles out to 70 miles out. Im much more of a spear fisherman but do pole fish as well and troll often. I was born and raised in Ga and love to hunt but now that I live here I dont get that opportunity as much anymore. I have probably more than 1000 deer under my belt (several 150 inch+) and love hog hunting as well. Will trade a weekend of fishing on my boat all expenses paid for a hunting trip. You can bring a friend or 2 if I can being my father hunting. Im 39 years old and was a Deputy Sheriff for 15 years (SWAT 13 years and sniper) father is retired police capt as well. I have thermal and night vision for hogs. Let me know if anyone wants to make a new friend and go fishing. Thanks guys
Old 07-22-2017, 10:46 AM
Spike

Hello . I am also an Avid Spearo. Bowhunting and Spearfishing are passions of mine. Shoot me a PM maybe we could work out some sort of swap.
Old 09-15-2017, 06:12 AM
Spike

Default contact info

Do you have a contact number please

sent to [email protected]