Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Central Missouri Deer and Turkeys >

Central Missouri Deer and Turkeys

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Central Missouri Deer and Turkeys

Old 06-27-2017, 10:50 AM
Spike

Default Central Missouri Deer and Turkeys

Between family owned ground, a couple leases, and a few farms I have by permission, I have access to a little over 500 acres. Im in the process of trying to pick up another farm as well. You would have no issue killing your two birds in the spring and should be able to kill a nice deer in the fall. I can send some trail camera pics from this last fall if interested. I am looking to hunt some new ground (for whitetails), I have hunted/managed these farms for over 7 years now, so I am looking for a little change in scenery. Let me know if you are interested, thanks!
Old 12-26-2017, 06:58 AM
Spike

Default Arkansas

Hi,

I have 520 acres & cabin in mountains of NW Arkansas -- close to national forest, too. decent deer & turkey...1-2 bear feed on property each Fall. That's a possibility, but we'd have to bait them for best chances.

I'm interested in Spring Turkey.

Scott
Old 02-02-2018, 11:04 AM
Spike

I have a cabin on the little red river on Rainbow Island in Arkansas that offers tremendous trout fishing. I have boat dock and boat that you can use while you there. Cabin is very nice and sleeps 10 comfortably. Great get away place. I would be interested in trading for some turkey hunting. Caleb at 281-nine14-1one92.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:14 PM
Spike

I have 1000 plus acres in central ms for a eastern turkey hunt looking for me and my wife to trade a hunt if interest shoot me a text six six two 3one0 oneone5two