HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Trade ohio deer hunt for hog hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/412098-trade-ohio-deer-hunt-hog-hunt.html)

JDA1947 02-20-2017 07:57 PM

Trade ohio deer hunt for hog hunt

I will trade ohio farmland hill country deer hunt for a hog hunt , have a nice place to stay you can hunt bow crossbow or gun .

Central PA Sportsman 02-21-2017 02:29 PM

Would love to hunt deer in Ohio but could only trade you a central PA hunt...sorry. Am currently in FL and will be doing a DIY hog hunt on public land starting tomorrow have 3 days will my wife is in a conference. Sounds tough and it is (85+ degrees) but we have plenty of water. We have connected before and even if we don't this time, it's always a blast. Will keep you posted and if interested will try to share some of my advice. Good luck with finding a trade, I am continually trying but it's tough everyone always wants more and bigger, while I'm just trying to make new friends and find new places to hunt.

JDA1947 02-21-2017 05:25 PM

Well come down this fall and hunt with me been shed hunting all day . If you do any good let me know .

onionhead3 02-26-2017 05:44 PM

hog hunt for deer hunting

I live in North Central Florida and have access to several hog hunting areas. We also have good salt water fishing, inshore and offshore if you are interested in doing that. I have hunted in Ohio in the past with good success and would be interested in hunting there again. Give me a call if you are interested in a possible swap.

Thanks
Tim

352-816-0596

JDA1947 02-26-2017 07:55 PM

Sounds good I shot a 140 inch buck this year cause I got worried and shot the wrong one . The one I wanted was 170 inch ! But I have treestands over bait plenty of deer I mean if you want a trophy buck that you can be proud of I got a bunch of 130 to 160 inch with a a couple pushing 180 plus .

Bocajnala 02-26-2017 10:47 PM

I sent you a private message JDA
-Jake

jabo01 02-27-2017 05:50 PM

I have a 7000 acre lease in central Ga. lots of hogs if you can shoot you will get a Hog. Swapped a hunt last year with 2 guys from Minnesota I can put you in touch with them they took 3 and cut their hunt 1 day short due to illness. good camp no roughing it. I find it easier to talk on the phone David 770-364-6152 I can text you some incredible pictures of hogs taken this year some unbelievable

blessed n born to hunt 03-03-2017 05:02 AM

Where are you trying to hunt , I some nice hogs if your gonna be in texas , private and public . I probably won't make it up there to hunt but I'll take you for free just cause I love to hunt and pigs are free . Let me know if your gonna be in texas sometime

Central PA Sportsman 03-04-2017 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by blessed n born to hunt (Post 4296128)
Where are you trying to hunt , I some nice hogs if your gonna be in texas , private and public . I probably won't make it up there to hunt but I'll take you for free just cause I love to hunt and pigs are free . Let me know if your gonna be in texas sometime

Don't want to steal any of JDA1947's thunder but I have been and hope to continue to be in contact with him (maybe hogs in FL, do that every year).
Where in Texas are you located, I love hunting hogs and hope to make a winter trip to TX in the near future and would love to hook up if in the area. If it works out I'd like to keep your info close at hand. Even though I know your not looking to come to Ohio in the near future I would be hospitable if your ever thinking about coming to central PA (hunting, fishing or just vacationing). Shoot me a PM or just comment on this thread. Hope to hear back.