Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Wisconsin Wisconsin Wisconsin trade a pope n young hunt for a southern USA hunt!! >

Wisconsin Wisconsin Wisconsin trade a pope n young hunt for a southern USA hunt!!

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Wisconsin Wisconsin Wisconsin trade a pope n young hunt for a southern USA hunt!!

Old 12-15-2016, 06:40 PM
Spike

Default Wisconsin Wisconsin Wisconsin trade a pope n young hunt for a southern USA hunt!!

I'm willing to trade a hunt in counties which I manage and own lands and stands bordering buffalo county Wisconsin. This year my personal bow kill was 167, guided brother in law to 156 and wife to a non typical dual beamed buck in the 130's.. will send immediate photos.. I Should have made her let hers go but she has the passion and who could say no. I'm looking for somewhere to go into mid to late January for deer and/or to slaughter the pigs if you have them during the cold Wisconsin winter to get the heck outta the cold and extend our hunting seasons. I would include accommodations. You need not worry about me. I can pay for my own in your area. Just point me in the right direction for lodging close to your area. I have covert game photos being taken right now of a 8 that will score in the 140's and if you wanted to shoot at em with a bow this year yet our season goes till the 8th of Jan.. however we can hunt all next season too until you are satisfied.. call text or email me at 715-944-4321.. thanks, jeremy... [email protected]