Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Oklahoma slam

Old 06-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Spike

Default Oklahoma slam

Looking to trade a hunt.. but here's the catch! Not just offering ONE hunt.. I'm offering SEVERAL hunts in my own self proclaimed "Oklahoma Slam"
3-4 day hunt.
Hunt will include ONE trophy buck over 140"
All the hogs you can shoot!
All the coyotes and bobcats you can muster
All the ducks you would like
AND if luck may have it a turkey hunt if they walk by!!!
Of course this hunt will be an.absolute blast.
You're looking at bucks from 140-180
Hogs from 100- 600
Mallards, pintails, gadwalls, and the occasional wood duck.

Stands are hung already
Deer are being patterned daily

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS

I'm looking to swap for ANY hunts (not upland fowl or or ducks)

Email [email protected] for more info and pictures!
An outfitter in Texas would charge $7500 or more for this hunt!!!
Old 06-26-2016, 09:52 AM
Spike

Default .

Good deer showing up on camera
Old 07-15-2016, 12:05 AM
Spike

Hi Jake, I'm looking for a hunt for me and my son for mid December. I will swap you a African plainsgame hunt, Gemsbuck, Impala, Springbuck, Mountain reedbuck, Warthog and predator hunting, 7 days lodging and meals included, Rifle and ammo included,

Louw
Old 07-20-2016, 09:46 AM
Spike

Default .

Originally Posted by louwserf
Hi Jake, I'm looking for a hunt for me and my son for mid December. I will swap you a African plainsgame hunt, Gemsbuck, Impala, Springbuck, Mountain reedbuck, Warthog and predator hunting, 7 days lodging and meals included, Rifle and ammo included,

Louw
DO you mind shooting me an email? [email protected]
Old 08-02-2016, 03:47 PM
Spike

Default swap

Would you be interested in a fishing trip on Sam Rayburn lake in east Texas? Fish for black bass ( catch and release, will measure trophy for replica) crappie and catfish. 100 fish limits for crappie is common. All lodging and meals furnished. 4 days and 5 nights furnished. Can fill your freezer with fillets. 2017 model Ranger Z521C for bass fishing and pontoon for crappie and catfish. Feb. and Mar. best for big bass. May is best for crappie and catfish, but good all summer. All guided trips. Will fillet and freeze fish for transport. Call 409-718-0674. --Rusty
Old 08-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Spike

Default .

Originally Posted by Rusty Harvey
Would you be interested in a fishing trip on Sam Rayburn lake in east Texas? Fish for black bass ( catch and release, will measure trophy for replica) crappie and catfish. 100 fish limits for crappie is common. All lodging and meals furnished. 4 days and 5 nights furnished. Can fill your freezer with fillets. 2017 model Ranger Z521C for bass fishing and pontoon for crappie and catfish. Feb. and Mar. best for big bass. May is best for crappie and catfish, but good all summer. All guided trips. Will fillet and freeze fish for transport. Call 409-718-0674. --Rusty
Email me [email protected]
Old 09-14-2016, 07:01 AM
Spike

Default .

Bucks are out of velvet
Old 10-17-2016, 09:21 PM
Spike

Interested in swapping just the deer hunt for an Idaho bear hunt?
Old 01-06-2017, 08:15 PM
Spike

Do you have any interest in an Illinois whitetail hunt?
Old 01-16-2017, 05:39 PM
Spike

Default Florida slam

Name is Jake , live in beautiful central Florida. When I saw your Oklahoma slam I thought of something! I am making a Florida slam ! Not exactly sure yet but I have access to awesome fishing , alligator hunting , bow fishing , Osceola turkey hunting , spear fishing , kayaking , boating , and pretty Much anything you could think of to do in Florida . I could make arrangements to do many of these things in one trip. Let me know if interested.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.