Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Livingston County Michigan turkey hunt or musky fishing for Rio, Merriam, or Osceola >

Livingston County Michigan turkey hunt or musky fishing for Rio, Merriam, or Osceola

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Livingston County Michigan turkey hunt or musky fishing for Rio, Merriam, or Osceola

Old 06-17-2016, 02:43 PM
Spike

Default Livingston County Michigan turkey hunt or musky fishing for Rio, Merriam, or Osceola

I am looking to get another subspecies under my belt and am looking for someone who would like to swap an eastern here in Michigan for any other sub species. I have 3 private properties to choose from all of which receive very little hunting pressure and have very healthy turkey populations. If you would like to fly in instead of drive I have everything you need for a successful turkey hunt. Of course it is hunting so no one can promise that you will fill your tag but I will promise to set you up for success in every way possible. Also ,I spend a considerable amount of time chasing muskies on Lake St. Clair in my 18 foot Lund and would be happy to take you out fishing for a few days (once again you are welcome to use my gear). You are welcome to target any other species of fish you like of course if muskies don't interest you. Let me know if you are interested.