Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
2016 Montana elk hunting? >

2016 Montana elk hunting?

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

2016 Montana elk hunting?

Old 05-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Spike

Default 2016 Montana elk hunting?

Hi there. I live in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. I've tried forums on getting info on a Montana general archery Elk hunt, but people don't seem want to talk or help. I'd even be happy to pay a trespass fee if needed to access some good hunting ground. I'm an avid deer, turkey, upland bird, duck, goose and elk hunter. I love to fish also. If anyone is willing to help me out with an opportunity to hunt a general area in Montana I would really appreciate the chance. I would also be able to share some of my honey holes here in South Dakota. There are thousands of Forest Service lands in my backdoor that hold lots of game and ready to be hunted (as I do). Our area offers great Whitetail, Mule Deer, Merriam Turkey and awesome trout fishing. I'm not a guide but have great success and have taken some trophy animals. If not in Montana, I would ike to find another state to hunt and take someone hunting in our great state in trade. Thanx for looking.
Old 08-18-2016, 07:25 PM
Spike

I have been looking for mule deer and a cast and blast in South Dakota. I can offer Elk in Idaho in 2017. I live I Minnesota
Old 08-18-2016, 07:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

been doing DIY hunts for about 25+ yrs now, across the USA,
My personal experience is simple
DO YOUR HOME WORK
its not really all that hard, but does take hard work at times
pick an area, talk to wardens in that area, and use google earth to do as much looking from home as possible
in todays modern world wide web, it should be simple to do a hunt??
I did many many long before the web LOL
never came back from a hunt that wasn't successful either!
hard work pays off!
Old 08-23-2016, 04:51 AM
Spike

Default swap hunt

myself & 2 buddies have condo for 2 weeks in fl keys. also have log cabin in montana backs up to national forest. would be open to any deer hunt in south Dakota. also have Kentucky turkey hunts. email or call me if interested. john [email protected] 904-318-9700
Old 02-25-2017, 08:08 AM
Spike

Default ohiofarmboy

me and a friend are planning a DYI hunt for muledeer in SD. for 2017 would love some good info if hunting ohio ever interest you we have a hunting cabin to stay in with private and public land also lease land and farm land in three areas in eastern ohio with 150 plus whitetail