Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Back again! Spring and summer monster lake trout in montana for?? >

Back again! Spring and summer monster lake trout in montana for??

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Back again! Spring and summer monster lake trout in montana for??

Old 02-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Spike

Default Back again! Spring and summer monster lake trout in montana for??

So I've been fishing the famous Flathead lake in Montana my entire life and would like to see if anyone would be interested in doing a swap. I have a cabin on the lake and an RV, if a swap was arranged I am more than happy to let whomever I trade with enjoy the lake house next to the water and my buddy and I will stay in the RV. I would be interested in doing a 3-4 day trip with up to 4 people in exchange for 2 people on the other end. The best time to go and the most fun would be mack days, which is a two month long tournament with no minimum days, daily winnings, and end of tournament biggest fish, most fish, ect... That runs from March 18 thru may 18. The other best times to fish with ideal weather for a vacation is all of July, and early Aug. I fish deep in July and throughout the year we average 15-20 pound fish that are around 30-42". I have several different boat options that can accommodate a family setting with bbq and drinks on the water, or a more hard core, serious all day wet line attack. I do both jigging and trolling, I have the boats, place to stay, meals, and the knowledge to put you on some monster lake trout. If interested please shoot me an email and we'll go from there. Thanks