Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
NC illinois whitetail hunt for... >

NC illinois whitetail hunt for...

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

NC illinois whitetail hunt for...

Old 10-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Spike

Default NC illinois whitetail hunt for...

Hey guys, my names Jon and I'm new here. I'm 28 and from bureau county, illinois where I help run our family farm. I'm not new to hunting by any means, I have been guiding big game hunts for 7 years all over the US. Mainly colorado elk and some guide apprentice in alaska though. I'd be game for most anything besides fishing or hogs. Kinda looking for waterfowl since i dont have that kind of land and hunt clubs are crazy $$$....and not on the other side of the country preferably. Ideally it'd be someone nearby that has good waterfowl but no deer land and we could just hunt together but like I said I'm open to suggestions. Now for what I have...we farm about 1600 acres all spread out so I have the ability to hunt all the time without pressuring it too bad. I have 11+ stands on mostly field edges and other spots to ground hunt. With a couple timber stands. I like it this way to keep the pressure out of the timber. The opportunity for a nice buck is definately there. It's obviously no guarantee but it's there. I have quite a few good trail cam pics and I see Pope and young bucks every year. I also have 2 foodplots and my buddy already missed a pope and young in one on opening day this year. No restrictions on what you shoot. If you're a good guy and the swap works out I have no problem with you coming back to try and fill your tag.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:04 PM
Spike

Hello, my name is mark ranta i am from michigan. I have been looking for a whitetail lease for myself, my hunting partner and our 11 and 14 yr old sons. If you would be intereted in leasing some of that property just for us to come down and hunt on we would be very intereted. you can contact me at [email protected]

Thank you
Old 12-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Spike

hi there, are you still interested in some duck hunting? i can provide you with some great Arkansas green timber or rice field hunting,also have a large lease in se Missouri which is about 800 acres of flooded timber and slough which stays full of ducks most of the year