HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Swap-A-Hunt (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/)
-   -   Illinois whitetail or Georgia turkey for mule deer, duck, Osceola turkey, Merriam t (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt/401646-illinois-whitetail-georgia-turkey-mule-deer-duck-osceola-turkey-merriam-t.html)

Jbspropertiesga 09-25-2015 11:04 AM

Illinois whitetail or Georgia turkey for mule deer, duck, Osceola turkey, Merriam t

We have some very fine non pressured Illinois whitetail hunting on a couple of private leases with a neat little lodge we are just finishing up. Lots of pope and young bucks, several 150" plus bucks with the occasional 200" deer that shows up. Hundreds of trail cam pics of shooters. We hunt very little, and the 4 of us have only taken 7 bucks in 4 seasons, mostly because we pass most of the deer we see under 150". A lot of stands in place, but our farms are set up perfectly for climbers or lock ons as well. Firearm hunts might be a possibility. My Georgia turkey hunting is awesome, and I can accomodate a few in my log home as well. Interested in Muke deer, elk, duck, Osceola, rio grande, or merriam turkey. Might be open to other hunts as well.

Grand Slam Outdoors 10-16-2015 08:35 PM

Hey,

I am from Alabama. We have about 1500 acres of private hunting land. I was going to see if you would be interested in coming on a Hog/Duck combo in exchange for a whitetail hunt? We have a big hog problem on our place and good wood duck hunting on our cypress slough.

Thanks,
Slade

pacanes 10-17-2015 12:57 PM

Hi, we have a nice cabin over a lake surrounded by a National park in an area over 180 square miles with Great Bear hunting 2 hours North of Montreal. Baits, stands provided.
Been hunting the area close to 50 years, secluded and very high success rate. Pierre

" />

" />

" />

" />

6duckes 10-31-2015 02:22 PM

Got Ducks!

Hey I'm looking for a muzzleloader whitetail hunt. I have awesome Arkansas crp field, flooded timber, and pothole duck hunting. I have a camp with loding that would accommodate all four of you. I am in southeast Arkansas about 10 miles from Mississippi River and one spot connected to overflow NWR.

Backwoods308 11-01-2015 03:15 PM

Here in Alabama we can offer guided handfuls hung trips. Catching catfish anywhere from 10-60 pounds. We also do bow fishing. We have hogs, deer, preditors and turkey around here also.

onionhead3 11-24-2015 08:49 AM

I live in central Florida and have 500 acres of private land with a good population of Osceola turkeys. The property is located on the Withlacoochee River and consists of cypress swamp, oak hammocks and fields. We have a rustic cabin located on the property with everything needed to stay on the property but nothing fancy. The property also has numerous ponds with plenty of Large Mouth Bass if you like fishing. Hogs are another possibility on the property but are not always plentiful depending on conditions. Can also offer salt water fishing inshore or offshore depending on what you like.
I would like to swap for two of us coming up to hunt with gun or possibly bow. Give me a call and we can talk if you are interested.
Thanks
Tim
352-816-0596

mtmmike1987 11-28-2015 09:56 AM

wyoming private land 120,000 acre ranch
or idaho public land hunt(jackson hole)
[email protected]