Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
iowa whitetail for? >

iowa whitetail for?

Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

iowa whitetail for?

Old 12-26-2015, 06:47 PM
Spike

Default oh, ky , indiana?

Originally Posted by iowa whitetail
I have a few hunts lined up for the next couple years but am still interested for the further. I have some of the best hunting in iowa and can prove it. Let me know what you have to offer im open to whatever. Thanks for looking!
Hello, I am not an outfitter just a deer hunting fanatic....I live in Ohio but right on Indiana border and within half hr of Ky. I have farms in all 3 states that I hunt. Some family farms in Ohio , a lease in Indiana as well as several other farms I have obtained permission to hunt on , and several farms in Ky as well. If any one or more states or combo hunts for deer or turkey interest you I would love to swap ideas on a trade to come hunt Iowa. I got bunches of pics , trail can and bucks I've taken should you be interested, would love to see your pics too!
Old 01-27-2016, 03:29 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by iowa whitetail
I have a few hunts lined up for the next couple years but am still interested for the further. I have some of the best hunting in iowa and can prove it. Let me know what you have to offer im open to whatever. Thanks for looking!
Hog hunting south Florida, public land, but have a high success rate
Old 05-26-2016, 04:32 PM
Spike

Would you like a trophy gator hunt, fishing bluecrabing shrimping and maybe some duck hunting.lots of fresh seafood