Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Fall 2016 Pike Co. IL Archery Deer for Waterfowl or Fishing. >

Fall 2016 Pike Co. IL Archery Deer for Waterfowl or Fishing.

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Fall 2016 Pike Co. IL Archery Deer for Waterfowl or Fishing.

Old 08-10-2015, 06:30 AM
Spike

Default Fall 2016 Pike Co. IL Archery Deer for Waterfowl or Fishing.

We own 200 acres in Pike County IL. For the last ten years we have leased the ground to hunters for week long archery hunts and weekend shotgun hunts. Starting the fall of 2016 we will stop leasing to hunters in order to hunt more for ourselves. However, we are interested in trading hunting trips with other sportsmen around the country. We are especially interested in Canada or Arkansas waterfowl and gulf coast fishing trips. This would include my father and myself. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 08-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Spike

Default Swap

Don't have any ducks or off shore fishing but I can help Ya on a couple
Black Bears
Old 08-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Spike

we might be interested in that depending on location and method.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Spike

Hello. My name is Nathan Haynes. I have started trading hunts last year and had a wonderful experience. I am from Paragould, Ar (Northeast Arkansas). We have traded with a family from just East of Pike Co.. We hunt flooded timber and rice fields. Last year we averaged 2.3 ducks per hunter per trip. Call or text if your interested. 870-450-4115
Old 08-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Saukee
we might be interested in that depending on location and method.
I'm in wva be from tree or blind with bow or gun or if you want I can get hounds not my
Style but have friends and family that do
Old 10-01-2015, 04:00 AM
Spike

I can offer a fishing trip in florida for some great fishing can send pics
Old 10-05-2015, 09:14 AM
Spike

Default Arkansas Duck

Saukee, Have your filled your swap yet? If not I am still interested. 870-450-4115
Old 02-27-2016, 06:46 AM
Spike

Default swap hunt for fl.keys fishing

hey. r u interested in a condo in fl keys. read my post on page 3. we have 2 weeks in hawks nest condo in marathon. atlantic on east & gulf on west side. dood fishin & lobster season. me & 2 buddies are looking for late season deer. archery or gun.anytime after nov. maybe late muzzleloader ?
Old 03-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Spike

Default Hunting for Fishing?

Interested in doing some fishing for walleye on the Bay of Green Bay or Salmon and Trout on Lake Michigan? Check us out @ www.baylakecharters.com would like to hunt Illinois.
Old 03-21-2016, 12:37 PM
Spike

Alaska fishing/vacation

I'm interested in swapping a bowhunt in the lower 48 for myself and my wife, in exchange for a fishing trip here in Alaska this summer. This will be my fifth exchange and I've found it to be a GREAT experience to meet new people, form new friendships and to swap one great experience for another. I have references from these folks if you'd like.

On my end, here is what will happen. You and your partner will fly into Anchorage, I'll pick you up from the airport and head right on down to port in Whittier, about 45 minutes south of Anchorage.

We'll prep the boat, throw her in the water and head out about 2 hours into Prince William Sound to the Knight Island upper passage, where we will catch a couple small fish for dinner, throw out the hook for the evening and spend the night there in the boat. Get up early the next morning to coffee, eggs and cakes and then head out to the fishing grounds. Spend the next day and a half catching two limits of fish and then head back to port. From port, back to my home about 2 hours from Whittier.

Process your fish at my home, freeze them up in my freezer and they you can borrow my truck for the next couple days doing what you like. Reindeer farm, muskox farm, glacier hikes, mountain drives, Anchorage tourism if you like. My home is 3400 square feet, each of you will have a bedroom and your own bathroom. We will cook up meals for you. Nothing fancy, but plenty. I've got some alligator left over from the last swap, so remind me and we'll cook it up for you. Then, load up your fish in freezer boxes and take you to the airport.

Typically, you spend about 8 days here. Three on the boat, one for processing fishing, and the rest for tourist stuff. OR, we could throw the canoes into the water and head north for some pike fishing. Or just hang out. Up to you.

It's good to take 7 or 8 days on the trip, as that does give us some flexibility on the weather. Summer weather in Prince William Sound is normally good, but I do not fish in dicey weather. It's not fun and it can be dangerous. I am safe on the water and never take chances. My boat is 26' solid welded aluminum, the safest and strongest boat on the water, with twin 115 yamaha engines, twin batteries as well. Safety is first.

We are looking for bow hunting adventures on YOUR property. If you are at all interested, give me a shout back at [email protected] and we can start talking and sharing pictures.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.