Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Swap-A-Hunt
Ducks, Hogs, Predators, Turkeys in Tx and Ok >

Ducks, Hogs, Predators, Turkeys in Tx and Ok

Community
Swap-A-Hunt Use this Forum to swap hunts with people from around the world.

Ducks, Hogs, Predators, Turkeys in Tx and Ok

Old 04-16-2015, 08:53 AM
Spike

Default Ducks, Hogs, Predators, Turkeys in Tx and Ok

I have land in north Texas and southern Oklahoma. There you can watch ducks decoy in shoot pigs, spot and stalk, over bait or chase them with dogs or relax and watch as a coyote comes running to your calls or chase spring toms. All hunts may be videod upon request. I'm open to any exchanges or swaps. I just love to hunt.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:36 PM
Spike

I've got great woodcock hunting in NE Louisiana over pointers. Nice place to stay. If not interested, would you be willing to charge for a turkey hunt. I can bring fresh crawfish with me!
Old 04-21-2015, 07:07 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Bpfarm
I've got great woodcock hunting in NE Louisiana over pointers. Nice place to stay. If not interested, would you be willing to charge for a turkey hunt. I can bring fresh crawfish with me!
Yea I bet we could work something out. sorry took so long to reply I thought I replied the other day. You can email me at [email protected] or pm me
Old 06-04-2015, 06:24 AM
Spike

Default trade hunt

Originally Posted by dgarcia
I have land in north Texas and southern Oklahoma. There you can watch ducks decoy in shoot pigs, spot and stalk, over bait or chase them with dogs or relax and watch as a coyote comes running to your calls or chase spring toms. All hunts may be videod upon request. I'm open to any exchanges or swaps. I just love to hunt.
Would like to trade a couple days guided pheasant hunting for a hog hunt . I live in Ohio
Old 06-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Spike

I bet we could work something out. Here is my email if you want to get in touch with me that way or you could text or call me. My email is [email protected] phone number is 9032270908. I look forward to hearing from you.